View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 08:39 PM   #1575
Hidden Desires

Hmm, Braixen is a fire type whose Pokedex entry says, "Braixen combines the flame from the twig in its tail with its fiery breath." It also says "Braixen uses friction to ignite the twig from its tail before a battle.".

So for you, you will do a few things. First get two dildos. Set them up so that you will spitroast them. Next, get two hot sauces. Get one that is hot but not too hot (Tabasco or something - or toothpaste even), and another that is a tongue torcher. Coat one dildo with one of them, and the other with the second. Now, you will spitroast these dildos, with your mouth going on the hotter one, going up and down with your mouth and your ass for five minutes at a walking pace.

For my Pokemon you can choose between Octillary, Lumineon, or Kadabra

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote