View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 07:26 PM   #30
lola123

I couldn't resist getting delivery. I was watching a show that made me crave Iranian food, and then I couldn't find a place that delivered so I went with Indian food.

I piled food into my cart on the app and then I went to find the appropriate outfit. I found a tweed pencil skirt right away and switched out my leggings and underwear. I put on a yellow shirt and then a big cardigan and went to check myself out in the mirror. I wasn't sure if it was tight enough so I switched to a green henley and put my cardigan over it to cover my nips. Lastly I slipped in my large soft butt plug--I have two plugs: a smaller harder one, and a large softer one, which is more difficult to get in, but more comfortable for long amounts of time.

I saw a message from the app that my delivery guy was here so I headed down the stairs. When I got to the front door, I saw that the delivery guy was this cute kind of slender guy and I took the food from him.

As I turned around, I wondered to myself whether my butt plug was in securely. Turned out, it was not. As I waddled up the stairs, it waddled further out of me and I had to kind of push to keep it in. When I got to my room I finally let it fall out of me. I don't think I warmed up/stretched enough to keep it in me.

Anyways, I've started gorging myself on Indian food, my other punishments will follow.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote