View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 10:17 PM   #3
OwnMyLittleSissyAss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I would love to see some proof of you completing these tasks, or read something interested. If the dares below are too daring then don't worry; I appreciate constructive feedback on why they are unrealistic/not doable to your standards.

• Place your ring gag in your mouth and cover it with a (medical) facemask outdoors. You can cover the strap however you want, for example with a hoody. Optionally put on sunglasses for anonymity.

• Play Flappy Bird as long as you want. Attempting a game of Flappy Bird basically means you accept the challenge.
==> 00 - 05 pts: shave your entire body from your neck down.
==> 06 - 12 pts: shave your entire body from your neck down, except for your lower arms.
==> 13 - 22 pts: shave your entire body from your neck down, except for your lower arms and lower legs.
==> 23 - 35 pts: shave your entire body from your neck down, except your arms and legs.
==> 36 - 44 pts: shave only your genitalia area.
==> 45 - 49 pts: shave any area you want of at least 20 cm² (= 4 in²).
==> 50+ pts: you win! Suggest something you want.

• Find a place (far) away from your home where you can store/lock your men's underwear. Suggestions are at work, (hidden at) a friend's or family member's house, or in a public locker. You don't have to restrit yourself to only men's underwear: any clothing for which you own a replacement women's clothing article works.

• If you're interested in posing, you have all the possibilities the internet has to offer. Whether it's a nice ass or a body, the environment/background and lighting are important as well. Perhaps a forest or a park? Or something more urban? If not, you can always get creative with the items you have at your disposal at home.
So I decided to first take up the flappy birds challenge thinking it couldn't be that hard and immediately lost to a score of 9. So I shaved my entire boy from neck down minus my arms(took 3 hours and lots of blood but I got there eventually. From there I went to my dresser and threw out most of my boxers, except for a few just in case. Thank you so much, I had a lot of fun trying these out!

Likes/Dislikes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92538

My Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92539
OwnMyLittleSissyAss is offline   Reply With Quote