View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 02:35 AM   #21
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I hope you’re still taking these, and I hope you’re ok with a few modifications to them, I thought doing the same ones all the time could get boring and had some ideas. For this one you’ll be keeping track of a punishment count that will apply to the finale!

Step 1: Option 2.

Step 2: Option 2. Part one: housework. You will wash your windows (from the inside only). You can wear clothing for this part, I don’t know how visible your windows are to the public or what your line between hidden public/public is, so I’m not going to say what clothing. Choose something that makes you feel naughty but not really scared. Part 2: time wasting. Prepare a stack of 15 books or similar objects at one end of the house and a pile of 15 pens or similar objects at the other end. Carrying one item at a time, swap the two stacks’ locations. Books must be carried on your back, you may only use your hands to put them in place. Pens must be carried in your mouth, you can’t use your hands at all. Then put all items back in their original locations in the same way. Every time something falls off your back or out of your mouth add 1 to your punishment count. Part 3: exercise. 15 situps, 30 jumping jacks, 45 mountain climbers

Step 3a: Option 1, this one is optional since I’m breaking the instructions by giving you 2 tasks for step 3, I had an idea I like for it and want you properly tired out before relaxing in the sensory denial, but you can skip this and only do 3b if you don’t like my expansion. You will start the bondage wearing panties, skirt, high socks or stockings, and shoes. You are free once you have removed all of these. For every piece of clothing you remove by reaching your hands anywhere below your butt, earn one punishment point.

Step 3b: Option 2. You’ll probably be pretty worked up by now, this’ll let you relax. Lasts as long as it takes you to feel completely rested after part 1 or 10 minutes, whichever is longer. Play faint moans and gasps, the sound of a woman being teased but certainly not cumming or even edging. Also set 4 ice cubes on yourself when you start, 1 on your chest, 1 on your belly, 1 on your mound, 1 resting on top of the ring gag you’ll wear. Add 3 to your punishment count for every ice cube that falls off of you before you’re done.

Step 4: Option 2, 10 minutes. If any fall off put them back but don’t add extras, instead add 2 to your punishment count.

Step 5: Since you suggested putting more steps here, this is where your punishment goes! First, attach your vibrator to a chair so that it will stimulate you if you sit down. Tie your ankles and knees to the chair and tie your waist or thighs loosely to the chair so you can lift yourself off the vibrator but can’t properly stand up and it’s tiring to keep yourself away from the vibe. Put toothpaste on your nipples and clit. You can’t use your hands to support yourself. Endure this predicament for a number of minutes equal to 5 + your total punishment points. If you cum too soon, I’ll come up with a hidden public punishment for you to do, so keep your pussy away from that vibe! If you complete this time without cumming, then Option 1: Cum with pain!

Step 6: I can’t think of any specific ideas here without examples that you like, so I’ll leave this up to you. Have fun!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 02-25-2024 at 12:49 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote