Old 02-24-2024, 04:50 PM   #19
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432317

Step 1

Option 3 - Rough/ Dehumanizing
I will turn off the lights except for a dim lighting in the colour of your choice Red. The session will be done on the floor, naked and on all fours unless otherwise specified.

Step 2

Option 2 - Crotchrope
I will bind a crotchrope pressing onto my clit and perform up to 3 mundane tasks of your choice. They may be household tasks, exercises, walking around, whatever, it's about the movement of the rope.

Clean the toilet, clean the shower, Squat's exercise

Step 3

Option 2 - Sensory Deprivation
I will put in a dildo, bind my ankles, knees and thighs, put on noise cancelling headphones with something you choose (girls moaning), a gag of your choice what are the options available?, nipple clamps, a blindfold, lay down and bind one hand just over my crotch. I will lay there for the timeframe you choose (max. 30 minutes)

Step 4

Option 1 - Stuffing
I will gather sharpies and try to fit as much of them in my pussy. I will start with one, thrust 5 times, add 1, thrust 5 times and so on. Once I cannot fit anymore in, I will try to push it out and stuff it in again 3 times in one. I will leave this in for a timeframe of your choice, fucking myself with it as good as it will work. After that, I will push the markers out and fuck my loose pussy roughly with a dildo.

Step 5

Option 2: Cum awkwardly
In this option I will only be allowed to cum through rubbing myself on things, no direct touching at all. I will be wearing panties and trying to get off by humping different things. If I manage to cum like that, I will wear the panties as a gag for a mundane household task.
Thank you!!
I will also do this one, just not today, the option for the gags are: ring gag, tape, sock, panties, anything you can think of honestly

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote