View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 06:04 PM   #12
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Topping from the bottom isn't just disobeying... As Lilith said, it can happen when the dominant isn't dominant enough. The sub pushes things to get attention.

Examples: Sub starts asking if they have to do this or can they do that. Generally, the sub is hoping to get the dominant to say no just so they can feel that they've submitted to the other's desire. The sub is pushing for an outcome. Manipulating the situation from the bottom. Admittedly, it was done because the sub was feeling needy. (I can honestly say I've been in that situation.)

It seems to me (I could be mistaken) that it is hard to find Dommes who want to really dominate a guy. Note I said "hard" not impossible. There are those who do enjoy dominating a guy. But then you have to find that right mix of domination that makes both sides happy. But this is why I, sadly, have "topped from the bottom" as it were. Pushing the dominant to give out rules / orders and to show attention as a dominant. Is this the best way to resolve it? Definitely not.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote