Thread: Non-Fiction: Cleaning Up a Dirty Girl
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 05:19 AM   #1
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Default Cleaning Up a Dirty Girl

My friend aloe has been doing a series of edging dares centered around her 24th birthday. Each day since her birthday, she must do an ever-increasing number of edges culminating on the last day of this month.

Being the good friend that I am, I've devised a way to keep such a horny, messy girl clean.

I told aloe to deep clean her pussy and ass in the kitchen sink, and I also told her that I might have her do so again as she gets dirty again.

Aloe, be a dear and post your report, please, and then post any further reports as you continue to need washed

(below is the original command given to aloe)

Excellent!
I know you've complained how wet and messy all your edging has made you, so out of concern for you, I wanna help you be clean...

Today, when you get home, you'll be deep-cleaning your dirty pussy. If you fit, I'd like you you to climb up and into your kitchen sink, position yourself so your pussy is directly below the spout. Now, turn on the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill up the sink. Once you're soaking like a dirty dish, apply a liquid soap of your choice (Dawn..?) to your pussy and scrub till its pink and foamy. Then, up on your knees and give your asshole the same treatment. Once your all foamed up on both holes, soak for 10 minutes and then drain the sink. You're done! (at least till the next time you get dirty *smirk*)

Last edited by AnonBull1; 10-24-2019 at 07:03 AM.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnonBull1 for this post: