View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 12:16 PM   #3
quinn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
Lets start of with stripping naked at your room and only wearing a towel to walk towards the. The same for when you are finished.

When in the shower, you will start of washing your hair. While rincing your hair with 1 hand, you will massage your boobs to get started. After your hair is done, you will take the showerhead and put it on the strongest waterbeam. You will torture your clit with it for about 5 minutes. Move the showzrhead in circles on and around your clit. Try not to cum.

Now it's time to wash your body. Take a washcloth and start at the top, pay extra attention to your boobs. At the end you will was your pussy. You will pay extra attention to your clit, push your lips open a bit and rub your clit properly with the washcloth.
While you are rinsing down the soap, do another session with the head of 5 minutes to clean your clit properly. This time you can orgasm.

When done dry yourself and walk back to your room. If you can/dare do it buttnaked, otherwise with a towel.
Hello! i just did this, here's my report.

first i stripped and covered myself in a towel.
i went to the bathroom and was already turned on by now, got in the shower and started washing my hair. i massaged my boobs with my left hand and played with my nipples which got me even more horny.
then i turned the water up to the highest setting like you requested and aimed the water at my clit. it felt amazing, especially when i moved the shower head in circles and i almost came, but i managed to hold out and not cum.
then i picked up my washcloth and cleaned my body, focusing on my boobs before i moved down. my washcloth is pretty rough, so it hurt my clit when i rubbed it.
After i was done, i turned the pressure back up and rinsed off. I had an amazing orgasm at the end, thank you so much for this task. I will be doing it again!

likes: forced orgasms, pain, guided masturbation, hypnosis, degradation, hidden public.

dislikes/punishments: edging, piss holding, toothpaste

limits: pictures/videos, friends and family, anal, permanent things, illegal, scat, blood, etc.

I DONT HAVE TOYS!! i can use household items though.
not looking for a master/mistress.
quinn. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to quinn. for this post: