View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 05:47 PM   #1
Hazza_efihoe

Post 21F - Help me punish my stupid boyfriend (again)

Well…

My stupid boyfirend pissed me off the other night, so I had some help in punishing him. In that punishment he had to pick whether to jerk off to a picture of a beautiful babe, or a juicy cock - not knowing if he picked the babe, I was going to make him cum to a picture of my younger 18-year old sister.

Well no surprise he picked the babe, and I actually wondered whether he might have enjoyed it. Well I hoped he would pick that so I’d be able to punish him again. He has again agreed to it.

I want a full detailed list of dares that I can have him do to himself while I sit and amuse myself again. Of course I’ll give his sorry balls a good hard kick if I feel he’s not doing the dares properly.

Here is a list of toys that are available, and a other supplies:

- Small Dildo
- Big Dildo
- Small Anal Beads
- Long Anal Beads
- Thick Wide Butt Plug
- Bullet Vibrator
- Lube
- Nipple Clamps
- Spreader Bar
- Thongs
- Tights
- Stockings

In regards to the dare. Feel free to have him dress up as my little sissy simp. But I want this dare / punishment to be focused heavily on one thing… having him fuck his sorry ass. I want him to have to do something to his ass… feel like he’s done with anal, and then get to find out he has yet another anal task. I want him to have this happen a good few times over and over.

I have gathered some pictures of both myself and my sister, and I feel like some form of game could be played with those! I do also have the picture of the juicy cock he didn’t want last time - but the preference would be mine or my sisters pictures. Perhaps the cock pic could be some punishment - up to you.

I do want him to have an orgasm, but I don’t care whether you want to make him ruin it or eat it - I’m sure his hands are big enough to catch his mess.

But feel free to be creative. Just make sure his ass gets it. ��

limits: public, blood, piss, scat, family, friends

Last edited by Hazza_efihoe; 09-23-2021 at 05:53 PM.
Hazza_efihoe is offline   Reply With Quote