View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 08:39 PM   #35
NervousOne

Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? Yes, once.

If so, how many? It was with another couple.

Was your partner present? Yes he was.

Why were you? We were on a road trip with another couple when they mentioned they knew about some natural hot springs. BF said "Sorry, we didn't bring any swimsuits." Friend said "Neither did we." We kinda nervously laughed about it. Then BF looked at me and asked "You wanna go?" I had never been naked in front of any friends before, but decided might as well so I smiled and said "Sure" although i spent the next half hour until we found the hot spring absolutely terrified and wondering if i could go through with it.

So we went to the hot springs and fortunately nobody else was there. I was nervous but didnt want to back out since we had spent the time to change directions and I didnt want to let everybody else down. So to calm me down we all decided to undress facing opposite directions and then all turn around at the count of 3. We did it, all turned around. All had a moment of awkwardness and blushing, a couple of surprise tattoos to discuss, comments on grooming habits, and then we got into the hot spring and just got back to the same conversation we were having earlier in the car.

Nothing sexual came from it. There wasn't any wandering hands in the water or dirty talk. It just felt natural after a few minutes. I think the experience made us closer with those friends. I think we would all be up for doing it again. We talk about it occasionally. Although it wasn't a sexual experience, being my first time doing anything like that it was a big thrill and thinking about everyone turning around on 3 and all four of us just being there naked looking each other up and down is still such a turn on for me.