View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 12:28 AM   #35
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Time to report in:
First ill let you know that it is hot here, i have no intention of wearing long pants. So as any respecting women would do, Wednesday night i shaved my legs. Thursday morning while getting dressed my girlfriend said that i need to wear pantyhose, i choose some 40 denier black ones put on above knee girlie shorts and some 3+ inch spike heals. We took of to go shopping.
These heals are not in the best of shape with one heel wobbly, and as we were leaving the market it gave away. When i got home i put on some 2 and 3/4 chunky heals, expecting to be in them yhe rest of the night.
Time for my 3 mile walk, heal pantyhose, and girlie running short shorts. I'm off.
My boss calls, can you work tonight, sure thing i could use the money!
I take a shower, without being able to take the heals off tge pantyhose stays on. Then im off to work, ive changed my shirt but the shorts, oantyhose and heals stay on. Ill change the pants in tge parking lot when i change the heals. Open heals are a nono.
After work the heals and a mini skirt go on along with a shirt change.
On the way home i stop into Walmart to get a few things that are way cheaper here.
I really have to go, and after checking out run to the rest room, i fail to make it. As I'm lifting my skirt to pull the pantyhose down it releases into the hose. It is very liquidy and im unable to clean it all up. I even take the heals and pantyhose, using the toilet water i try to clean them, unsuccessfully.
The rest of the drive home is nasty, and i take a shower, still in heals, I clean me and the pantyhose up.

My girlfriend decided to take no chances and im wearing diapers tonight.
Ive switched to the broken heals because when bukled up they're locked with my toes pointed downwards.
Since i was unable to keep them on a solid 24 hours ill be wearing them with the same pantyhose tomorrow.
Thank you for your report! And good luck next time!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote