View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 12:42 PM   #43
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
1) When was the last time you played volleyball?
2) Can you remember if you won the match?
3) What surface do you play on?
4) If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
5) Who would you have play you in a film about your life?
6) If you could wear an invisibility cloak for a day, what would you do?
7) Is there a motto you live your life by?
8) What is the nicest thing you have done for someone?
9) Do you have any enemies?
10) If you only had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?
The last time I played Volleyball in competition was at the end of October. It was a tournament. I do have conditioning for it every day except Sunday though.

In the tournament we won over all, we did lose a set to one other team but as we played many teams that day I'd say losing one isnt bad. Considering that tournament lasted 8 hours and we were utterly exhausted because we had games for the two days leading up to it ending at about 11.

We play on the stadiums floor. typical materials.

If I were to write a book....well I'm not big on writing, I much prefer to read. I would probably write it about .....I'd write fiction, probably in a dystopian society, likely set in the future. I'm not sure the specifics for I've never really given it to much thought though, it would have betray and heart break, anticipation and would never go the way you expect .

Play me in a film? I would say Bethany Hamilton. she is a smart courageous stubborn woman. she faced trail and was massively injured doing what she loved. but she didn't let it hole her back, she went back to it as soon as she could and never stopped pushing herself to achieve more.

if I could wear an invisibility cloak for a day, I think I would do the things I've always wanted to but didnt because I was to afraid of how people would judge me.

yes, Don't wait for the storm to pass when you can dance in the rain. I try my best to follow this because if I'm so focused on the devastating force of life (the storm) then how can I enjoy life to its fullest.

I think the nicest thing I have ever done for someone. Ot wasnt a physical thing but I once went up to someone who was alone and crying and just talk to her. Gave her a shoulder to cry on. She had no one and all she really needed to do was talk. sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger for they cannot prejudge you and you dont have to worry about the repercussions of telling someone and you know they will give you unbiased advice. I know it may not sound like much but I believe to her it was.

yes, but doesnt everyone have enemies? even though they weren't intentionally made of course. Although I find it odd and silly how much people can hold a grudge over such petty things. I dont see the point in being someone's enemy though. you can dislike someone but why live your like harboring hatred towards one individual? being so focused on that that you cant enjoy the things that life offers because you go out of your way to hate someone?

If I had twenty four hours left to live, I would try to do everything that scares. me I wouldnt want to die with fear in my heart. I would say five, as I'm not comfortable with heights , along with some other things. I would then go home to my family. I'd want to spend my last moments surrounded by those I love. I may even play a game with them, wanting my last memories to be good ones.
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post: