View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 03:35 PM   #38
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Ender's Game is a fantastic book, I agree. And yes, good film adaptation. Thank you for your answers, they were great to read.

1. Have you read Frank Herbert's Dune? Or seen the David Lynch film of the book?
(If you haven't, try them!)

2. Would you wish you to be taller or everyone else to be shorter if you had that power and why would you choose the option you did?

3. Your experience with bacon sounds pretty harrowing! Is there anything that could make you eat bacon again? Or, if not, would you consider being vegetarian?

And yes, I'd suggest looking into some of the rules-based threads. If you have fantasies that a bit subby they are an easy way to gain that feeling without going too far and a great way to see what you can stand. Look up the user 'Kah' (who is an amazing person) to see just how far they can go.

Hope these are still engaging for you!

Connie
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I havent met many people who have read the book.

I have not but I will most definitely look into them now that you have mentioned it.

I would most definitely with to be taller. Maybe 5'5" or 5'6" at least but not freakishly tall of course. I'd choose this because it would likely make me run faster and I love to run. feeling the wind beat against me but I push back. I love the freedom and exhilaration.

I would never consider becoming a vegetarian! I love meat and fish to much I think I'd cry if I had to. As to eating bacon again, I think I would but only if I didnt realize it was and I didnt have to cook it.

I will look into them per your suggestion, I'm not saying I will participate in them but I will keep an open mind. thank you for the helpful suggestions and telling me about "Kah". And yes I definitely find your questions still engaging so thank you.
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post: