Old 02-27-2019, 10:29 AM   #33
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersVoice View Post
What are you studying at university?
What do you want to do when you leave?
Was it hard to leave home?
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Who is your favorite person?
I am currently studying biomedical engineering.

When I leave I would like to work with prostect limbs, specifically for veterans. My long term goal though is that I would like to development a prosthetic that allows the wearer to be able to feel. To allow them to feel texturs, pain, heat and vibrations. Currently the amount of sensation in them is very limited or faulty. I want this because as cliché as it sounds I want to help people and k think if I can restore the feeling to some one, allowthem to feel the softness of the hand of the one they love, or the smoothness of a fabric, the fur of an animal, to restore some sense of normality to them is what I want.

To me it was only a little hard to leave home, I miss my family but I also know they are still there and I'm not going to get hung up on that fact. I'm just gonna live my life to the fullest.

If I could change one thing about myself, I think it would be changing the fact that I can be really shy. I'm not shy in expressing myself but I'm shy in the fact of going up to someone I dont know.

My favorite person? I'm not sure. like in general? or people I know. if it's people I know I'd say it is my best friend, I know that's a obvious answer but its true. shes energetic and out going, a little crazy at times but that's what I love about her.
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post: