View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 11:51 PM   #475
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
Worm needs to diaper up and cover cock and balls in icyhot. He can not touch that area until the sensations has worn off. The waiting time is spend in the corner with closed eyes to enjoy it fully. He needs to spend the corner timer coming up with an idea how the next coin toss should be ececuted. This idea has to be presented to you and accepted otherwise he needs to re-apply icyhot and repeat until idea is accepted
So this dare had quite a few consequences attached to it.

Firstly I flipped TAILS so I had to do a consequence and as a consequence Miss made me wear a diaper for 36 hours! That was really punishing and long!

But even worse was the dare I came up with myself. What was I thinking when I said I would get naked doggy style in front of a large mirror. Wear my humbler, a large plug my collar of course and nipple suckers on max. Put my dildo on the mirror and deepthroat it like that for 10 minutes.

I also said I would send my misses a picture but they made me send them a video of the whole ordeal instead!

Well, I just did that and it was so exhausting. Spitting and drooling all over! After I was done I did 130 deepthroats, spit and snot were dripping from my slut face and a large puddle of drool had formed on the floor.

I really hope my Misses liked the video!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post: