View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
Theguy0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulfolofsson View Post
I have a fantasy that I'm tied spread-eagle to trees in the forest by some masked strangers, then all my clothes are ripped off, and destroyed completely. Next someone starts to masturbate me till a very edge of orgasm, but stops. They said, that if I cum without permission, they would leave me there, tied to trees naked. They keep edging me and teasing my cock for eight hours straight, not allowing me to cum. They edge me over and over again, driving me crazy when my need to cum grows. When I desperately need to cum after those eight hours of edging, they leave me alone tied to trees naked and frustrated without cumming for a whole night. Next day they come back and start to edge me, building my need to cum again. After four hours they eventually let me cum, but they don't stop stimulating my extremely sensitive cock until I cum again. I beg them for release, but they do not stop, they tease my sensitive cockhead, and tickling me mercilessly just after second cumming, when my whole body is still very sensitive from mind-blowing orgasm. They do it to me for about half an hour, then they let me rest for some minutes. Next they start to continue my torment again, edging me some more times, then letting me cum again. They continue to masturbate me making me cum over and over again. They milk my cock until I'm unable to produce more sperm, but even after my first dry orgasm, they do not stop. I beg them to let me go, but they just laugh and continue my torment, making me squirm, struggle, beg for release and making me reach another dry orgasms. After hours of edging, milking and teasing, they eventually untie my hands and retie them behind my back. Next they untied my ankles and let me go. I'm too tired to walk, so they leave me laying there naked. After some hours of resting I have to find my way home stark naked with hands tied behind my back.
thats soo hot
Theguy0000 is offline   Reply With Quote