View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 12:20 PM   #7
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

The 2 hours finally came to an end, but it lasted an eternity for me. At no point was I able to switch off from my discomfort, or to get any relief at all. Each orgasm became more painful then the one before until they became totally unbearable. I honestly don’t know how I made it through the 2 hours. Looking back I’m glad we agreed on not having a safe word, because I would definitely have used it to stop. But the fact that I wasn’t able to meant I had one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

At the end of the 2 hours both the wand and the plug instantly stopped. And my god, that was on its own amazingly wonderful. I moaned out in relief. Nest I felt the binding that was pulling my hair back ease and I was able to drop my face forward. Again, the release of pressure on my neck was incredible, although the initial pain as I moved my neck from its position of discomfort was excruciating. Worse was to come. He bent down in front of me and released the clover clamps from my nipples and I screamed as they came off so intense was the pain.

He then released my hands from being attached to the ceiling and he supported me as I slowly stood upright again. This took a while as blood started to flow properly and although it was painful to be moving again, it soon passed and the relief almost made me cry.

At this point I realised what a mess I’d made. The floor was covered in my drool, piss sweat and cum. I was actually strangely embarrassed. He removed the plug from my ass and released my ankles from the shackles and unbound my legs from the bar. He had to help me stand up right again and helped me move my legs together. I genuinely can’t find the words to describe how hard it was to move at all let alone the feeling of relief.

To finish off he reattached the lead to my collar and walked me out of the bondage room and back across the garden. I have no idea if anyone was watching me, nor could I care as I was just trying to walk. Putting one leg in front of the other was really hard.

Once back in the house he removed the gag, and after a load of drool poured out I was slowly able to move my jaw and gain some relief. Finally he uncuffed my wrists and helped me circle my arms to get them moving.

I’m guessing the after care is of less interest on here, but I need to say he took good care of me. I showere and cleaned up and then he gave me plenty of fluids to rehydrate and some food. We sat and chatted and when I felt ready he drove me home.

This is all 100% true and I have enjoyed sharing this experience. Really nice to get your thoughts on it.

We have agreed to meet again at some point in the future and hopefully I’ll be able to share in here.

What do you think? Did he go too far for my first time? Should he have done more? What do you think I should try in the future?

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it up

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: