View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 11:54 AM   #6
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for taking so long to write this up. But remembering it all again gets me so horny I have to keep stopping to masturbate!,

Fixed in this position I was already feeling a lot of discomfort. I wasn’t used to not being able to move at all, but added to this, any movement I made caused me serious pain in either my shoulders or nipples. My neck and jaw (from the ball gag) were aching as were my legs, especially my calf muscles.

However, there was more to come. I felt him fixing an object to the metal bar between my legs. The end of this object was pressed hard against my clit, and I knew it must be a wand or vibrator. No movement I made could move my clit away, so there would be nothing I could do. Then I felt some warm liquid being applied to my ass. I guessed this was lube and sure enough I felt him start to massage this into and around my anus. I again tried to squirm, but I was totally locked in place and there was no part of my body I could move. Then with a gasp I felt an object slowly invade my ass. I moaned as he worked what felt like a very large plug and as the stinging pain grew it was with some relief when I felt it enter fully and my ass close around the shaft. It was still uncomfortable though, but worse was to come.

At the same time the plug in my ass and the wand on my clit sprang into life with low vibrations. I jumped at first, but then started to feel the vibrations with pleasure, especially on my clit. However, I was completely unable to move. I couldn’t squirm, or relieve the pressure at all, which becomes intense when it is applied directly to the clit. At this point he moved in front of me, and placed a timer on a stand right in front of my eyes.

“We agreed 2 hours” he said. He set the timer to count down for 2 hours. “Enjoy” were his last words. I looked at the timer and a sudden panic came over me. 2 hours!!!! There was no way I’d be able to stay like this for 2 hours. I tried to shake my head, but I hurt too much and as I jumped at the pain my shoulders and nipples screamed out at me. I also suddenly felt the plug and wand increase in intensity as he turned up the level.

After only a few minutes I felt a powerful orgasm building. I could feel waves flow through my body to my pussy and I was starting to go light headed. I didn’t try to fight it and I suddenly exploded with intense pleasure in my pussy. But the waves of pleasure soon turned to pain as my body shook and I had to try hard to control the orgasm. Now it really hit me. My clit was now hyper sensitive from the orgasm and stimulation, but I was unable to move away from the powerful vibrations. The intensity of this on my now swollen clit was actually very painful and I remember closing my eyes tight as I tried to control it. My clit was way too sensitive now to take this, but there was nothing I could do. My legs sort of gave out, but as I was bent over the metal bar, I was held in place and it just pushed my clit down harder on the vibrations.

Fuck I was now in real discomfort. There was nothing I could do to relieve the vibrations on my clit. I was in blissful agony. The pain sort of an intense pleasure. My whole body started to shake as I tried to control what was going on inside me. I could feel another orgasm building, but I want sure I could take it. I opened my eyes and looked at the timer. FUCK!! Only 7 minutes had passed. I couldn’t do 2 hours of this. Then the second more powerful orgasm took over my body. It was so intense. I pissed myself as it hit me. I was moaning into the gag. My ass contracting round the vibrating plug. My good I was such an uncontrollable mess. I was breathing heavy, drool poured from my gag. My body was shaking violently and sweat poured off me.

But again, there was to be no relief. No sooner than the orgasm had passed than I felt in unrelenting vibrations on my uber sensitive clit again. All I could do was close my eyes tight and I kept just saying no no no no over nad over in my head.

After the third orgasm I looked at the counter. 15mins had passed! I had to try to find a way to cope. Otherwise there was no way I was going to make it. I tried to focus on my breathing. I tried counting in my head, but the merciless vibrations on my sensitive clit and the constant stimulation of my anus wouldn’t let me. I just had to take each and every orgasm and bit of pain the came along. I have never seen a timer move so slowly. Watching it slowly count down from 2 hours made the whole thing even less bearable.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: