View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 05:30 AM   #1
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default [non fiction] my bondage experience

So I thought I’d share a recent experience of mine. I will write this in stages to give more details and would value feedback for possible future ideas to try. I’ve always wanted to try some predicament bondage but have never had the opportunity or the guts to actually do it. By chance over lockdown I got to chat to a guy on social media who was really into it as well and was looking for a ‘model’ to work with. We discussed a lot of scenarios and shared ideas.

A couple of weeks ago as the lockdown eased we met for a drink to chat. He is about 60 and has lots of experience. I decided I would trust him and give it a go. We discussed limits etc and set a date (last weekend). We agreed that my ordeal would last 2 hours. There was no safe word, but I trusted that he knew how to read the situation.

On the Saturday afternoon he picked me up from near my flat in London and we went to his house in a town to the west of the city. I was nervous at first but we chatted along the way and soon felt comfortable. I was just dressed as normal in tight jeans and a t shirt. We arrived at his house and my nerves came back. At his door he looked at me and said “last chance to back out”. We had agreed that once I entered his house there was no going back. I didn’t hesitate tbh and nodded. I had butterflies in my stomach, felt a little light headed but I was also extremely turned on at the thought.

His house was fairly non descript. He told me to undress and I did. I took off all my clothes and folded them neatly. I was now naked in front of an almost complete stranger in his hous. I was feeling very vulnerable but also very turned on. I’m about 5’7” tall. Very slim and of course completely hairless. He looked over my body and walked around me. He said nothing and I could feel my wetness grow.

He then helped me into some latex stockings that came up to the very top of my thighs. Some shoulder length latex gloves. All black. This took a while and I was surprised how tricky they are to get on. Once on he set about polishing them up as well as spraying my body with some kind of lotion to make me looked polished. Then I put on some black platform stripper heels and finally he attached a thick black leather collar with a large metal ring loop at the front. He made me stand in front of a mirror and see myself. I must admit that I was very pleased with the look. The latex gloves and stockings seemed to highlight the rest of my naked body. The oil he had applied made me sort of shiny and highlighted my tight stomach, small tits and made me look super athletic.

Finally he held up a red ball gag. I opened my mouth and he pushed it in and thightened it. He then cuffed my hand behind my back and attached a lead to the metal ring on the collar. Standing back he walked around me admiring his work and I was now so excited I was visible shaking.

Taking hold of the lead, he lead me out the Blackfoot of his house in his garden. I paused and panicked a bit as the garden was far from private and I could see all the houses around which in turn could look into his garden. But he just yanked the lead and I was forced to walk out side exposed. I could feel my checks start to burn red from the humiliation. Luckily we weren’t out for long as he walked me across the garden to an out building which I guess was a garage. He opened the door, which for me seemed to take forever as I felt so exposed, and then he walked me into the dark interior.

To be cont...

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: