Thread: Fiction: Christine's Problem
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Christine's Problem: Chapter 3 Part 1

We all slept well, I think, and awoke to the sound of loons calling in the dawn mist on the lake. A few birds singing in the trees were only noticed later as we got moving around and having breakfast. The sun was rising high and hot as we ate.

“Boys: shoes and socks and that's all. Let's see you do sunscreen for each other. Be thorough.”

Again Jules and I did it: hands on head while the other rubs and gropes us all over. The combination of physical stimulation and humiliation was even more arousing than the day before, I think because we had been anticipating it, knowing that our bodies would like it no matter what we were thinking. The girls egged us on with things like: “Do his balls again, and up his crack. Rub it in well.” and “Jack him a few more times, and rub it in the top. You don't want him to get burned do you?”

This left us both extremely aroused and erect, to listen to our instructions from Chris: “Marv, set up the best chopping block you can – right up on the anvil. Then you and Jules can go get firewood to split. The day starts now.”

Allie appeared with something behind her back. “Before you boys go, I want you to see the presents I have for Christine.” From behind her back she produced a whip. It was unmistakably a whip, more than three feet long, flexible, and with a thin and even more flexy line swinging at the end. “This is a dressage whip. It will be perfect to keep you at your work. It gives some length to reach out, and a lash at the end to give you a little zap when you need it.” Chrissy was thrilled, and took it from Allie and swept it through the air.

Allie continued: “And this one is a nice plain little whip, that coils up to fit in a pack or a jacket pocket, so Chris can carry it any time. So never think she can't reach out to you. And one last thing – I told Chris I would ensure she had everything she needs, so here is a real rattan cane, perfect for plain old punishment. So be warned.” Chris was excited, I was worried. Jules also looked worried, but he hadn't told me what kind of promise he had with Chris for the week. It sure looked like we were both going to be more closely obedient than we had imagined.

“Thanks, Allie. I knew you would make sure I had the tools for the job. Now boys, get to work.”

It took a few minutes to get a big block of wood set up to use for splitting. The axe was ready and sharp – a sharp axe is safer than a dull one because it goes where you put it and doesn't bounce off. Jules appeared with an armload of wood, then we set off together to get more. On the way we talked: he had told Chris that he understood her reluctance tyo have him chopping all day, especially when tired and being driven with a whip, but wanted to be everything for her. So he had her promise to treat him as a slave as much or more than she did me. So there we were – I knew I wanted it, needed it, but what about Jules?

A few minutes later I was back at the anvil and Chris was there to start the wood-chopping. “Jules, go get more wood unless you have other instructions. OK Marv, I want you to cut wood into two piles: one of small stuff, kindling, and one of a nice size for campfires. Now here is a drink of water, then get going. I brought my chair and I am just going to watch. That's all – just watch. Jules, go get the sunscreen – I want you to do me fall over while I watch. You can do Allie too if she wants.”

And so I started. I picked a few easy pieces to get warmed up. It was hot and I quickly started to sweat: standing naked in the sun, working harder as I moved on to some tougher chunks of wood. After a couple of these I paused to wipe the sweat out of my eyes/ “No resting – keep chopping.” And I got moving again. It was steady going, but I was rested and it was only mid-morning. The heat was rising fast.

Chris was lounging back, getting her sunscreen slowly and loving applied by Jules. The I had to see Allie getting the same from Jules. I wasn't jealous so much as envious. <Ziip> And a line of fire shot across my butt cheek. “Keep your eyes on what you are doing. What she is getting is not your concern.” <Ziip> The other cheek.

I worked on steadily, muscles warmed up and working well. <Ziip> Across the back of my leg. “I like watching you. Jules, when you finish ravishing Allie, please go get us water.” I was looking forward to a drink.

When Jules came back, Chris got up and came closer – looking at my progress. She drank slowly and then spit some water on my chest. “You can wait before you drink. Finish the wood you have here and then you can drink. <Ziip> Lightly on my chest. <Ziip> <Ziip> On my calves.

And so she sat and watched – just watched. Jules was bringing more wood – faster than I could cut it so the pile was growing.

Allie got up from her lounge: “Chris, can I take Jules out canoeing? I'd like to teach him to paddle solo, and Marv is too busy to teach him.”

“Of course. Let's have the boys take a sunscreen break before you go out. Boys – you know what to do.” And we groped each other again, got aroused again.

Then I had to go on chopping while Allie and Jules went out in the two canoes to have fun. Chris watched. She took off her bikini and started caressing herself. <Ziip> <Ziip> Across my butt. I kept on working, but we were now into late morning and it was hot hot hot out there on that rock. I heard chris moaning.

“OK, have a drink now. And you can put your hat on – nope, no rest to go get it – Jules brought it before he went out. That's enough water for you. Work.”

I could see the others out in the bay paddling around, having fun. I was sweating and now I was feeling the fatigue. Chris watched. She was working herself to another orgasm. “You are doing too well Marv! <Ziip> I expected you to need more of the whip! <Ziip> But I don;t need a reason – and you need to know what happens when you slow down.” <Ziip> <Ziip> The last few were criss-crossing my back. <Ziip> <Ziip>

It's hard to describe the minutes going by – but with another stop for sunscreen (which Chris did herself, arousing me to the highest degree) and a drink, it reached lunch time and more than two hours of chopping wood. I ached. I also hurt from a few dozen more lashes Chris had given me up and down my body and legs. Mostly she sat back a bit and watched, and after the first few orgasms, was content with working herself up to the edge.

When Allie and Jules were coming back in to land at the beach, Chris said "Face me. Hands on head. Legs apart." When she lined up and measured the distance to my balls I knew what she was going to do. <Zeep> <Zeep> <Zeep> "That wasn't what I wanted with Uncle Luke, but it is with you." <Zeep> <Zeep> Then she licked her lips and told me to keep working while she went over to meet them.

“Allie, let Jules pull the boats in. Would you please go supervise Marv – don't let him slow down until I am finished with Jules and go back to take over. We can all go for lunch after that. Jules, you get the canoes safe on the beach then come here.”

A couple of minutes later Jules came over to her. “I hope you had fun canoeing with Allie – I had a blast watching Marv. Now I want you to fuck me silly. Plow me deep. You can't have an orgasm or else I'll whip you twice as much as I give Marv – but fuck my brains out right here right now on this beach.”

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-31-2018 at 10:37 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: