Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 02:53 AM   #17
Luffy90

Chapter 12

“Come on Ash, you gotta let the pizza delivery in!” Lucy started pushing Ashley towards the door as it rang for the second time. “He might leave if you don’t.”

Ashley seemed extremely nervous now as she slowly made her way to the door. The doorbell rang for the third time, followed by some knocks on the door. She looked back behind her and the others had already gone into the living room, probably already watching the video feed. She took a deep breath and finally opened the door slightly to avoid showing herself, only to see the pizza guy holding their pizzas trying to cover himself and the pizzas from the pouring rain.

“Hey, how are you tonight?” He asked gently. “You’re Ashley i assume? And your order was two large pepperoni pizzas.”

Ashley hesitated again, the whole dare was playing itself out in her head, thinking of every scenario that might unfold. “Sorry, that’s me yes.” She said as she came back to it.

“So, any chance i can come in for a second to deal with the payment, unless you got it on you? I’m getting drenched from all the rain out here, and i don’t want to ruin your pizzas.”

Ashley didn’t know how to act in her current state. “Uhm, sure...” She opened the door a bit more, still covering her body behind the door even though there was no point of that anymore. She closed the door behind him and turned around, covering herself up with her hands. He still hadn’t turned around to look at her as he was removing his hood and wiping some of the rain off of his face and his clothes. She got a better view of him now, and he couldn’t have been much older than her.

“Right, so that will be 35 dollars, let me just get...” He finally turned around and saw her standing there, but quickly averted his stare and looked away. “Shit, i’m so sorry, i didn’t mean to... intrude on you. Uhm i...” He struggled to say anything as he turned away from her.

Ashley looked over to where the phone was hidden, and he was standing straight in the shot so she knew the others had seen him notice her by his reaction. She took a deep breath and built up her courage. “It’s okay, really. So... i was wondering if maybe by any chance... how do i say this...” She was panicking, and she could feel her face burn from embarrassment. “Okay i’m just gonna ask. Do you want the money for the pizza... or... do you maybe want... is there maybe a chance i can pay you in another way, like with a blowjob or something.” She walked over to him and stood straight behind him, quickly looking over to the phone to make sure they both were in the shot.

He turned around again with a confused look on his face. “I’m sorry miss, i...”

Ashley interrupted him. “You gotta decide quickly, because i don’t want you staring at me like this for no reason, money or the... blowjob. With the second option being that you pay for our pizzas of course.”

“i can’t... i mean it wouldn’t be right...” He looked at her. “You’re not kidding right? This is not some messed up prank or anything?”

Ashley realized as he said that, that he was most likely considering to take her up on her offer so she went down on her knees in front of him. “Does it look like i’m kidding?” She quickly came up with an excuse to use as a reason for doing this. “I realized i didn’t have as much money as i thought, so i really can’t afford to waste it all on pizzas.”

He looked around before looking back at her. “But you ordered two. There is someone else here right? Are they watching us?”

Ashley started to panic and tried to think of an answer. “No... I am expecting some friends over soon, which is why ordered pizzas to have them ready for when they came.”

“I don’t know... if you really want to do this, i guess i’ll pay for your pizzas.” He seemed kinda annoyed which confused her as he had to be in a situation that was weird for him as well. “But if this is some weird prank you are pulling...”

“It’s not!” Ashley interrupted. She was confused by herself at this point. She had so many chances to let this end with just her paying him and having him leave, but for some reason she kept trying to convince him to do this.

“Fine...” He started to loosen his belt and lowered his pants and boxers both at the same time, revealing his already hard cock to her as it bounced up when it got freed. It wasn’t the biggest she’d seen, far from it, but that was the least of Ashley’s concerns at this point.

She looked up at him once again as she took a hold of his cock before moving her mouth closer to it. She could feel it throbbing in her hand, and she knew right there and then that he probably wouldn’t last very long. “Let me know once you’re about to cum okay?”

He nodded down to her. “Sure.”

It smelled a bit sweaty as she got closer, as he had probably been working for a while that night, but she just went for it and put it in her mouth. She started slowly with only focusing on his cock. But she wanted it over as fast as she could so she started to get a bit daring and used her hand to play with his balls as well, which seemed to make him a bit more excited as he could barely stand still when she did it.

Not even a minute had gone by before she suddenly felt his hands grab a hold of her head and she couldn’t move her head away from his cock as the first shot of his cum hit the back of her throat. She could feel wave after wave of his cum hit her inside her mouth as he started to shake a little from his orgasm. He quickly let go of her head once he finished, and she managed to spit it out on the floor trying to catch her breath again.

“Oh fuck, i’m sorry. I kinda got a bit too exited there.” He quickly pulled his pants back up. “So... i’ll of course sort out the payment myself, and... again i’m so sorry, i didn’t mean to force you like that when i came, i just... i dunno, i’m sorry okay?”

Ashley was kinda angry at him for that, but decided to let it pass as she just wanted him to leave. “It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.”

“Right, i’ll show myself out.” He quickly headed out the door and sprinted back to his delivery car.

Ashley sat for a moment to reflect on what had just happened before she got interrupted by Lucy standing in front of her.

“Wow, that was amazing!” She had the biggest smile on her face “I never actually thought you would do it, i thought you would just pay him and make him go away.”

“I feel kinda sick.” Ashley said as she wiped some more cum from her face. “This has a really weird after taste.”

Lucy just laughed. “I’m sure it has. Go grab a drink or some mouthwash or something, i can clean up your little mess here on the floor. I’ll meet you back in the living room”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: