View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 05:02 PM   #1
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Default IceMaiden vs. IHeartFun

Game of Groans

I was asked to write a versus thread for IceMaiden against IHeartFun. Sounds like a lot of fun, and it will be. The problem is that Icey is guaranteed to win if the challenge involves x,y or z, while Hearty is a certainty for a,b and c. As such I have decided that the contest shall be done over several rounds, and there will be a gambling system of scoring.

Each of our contestants will start by earning a bank of 100 points. When presented with each challenge, they will be asked to bet an amount of points on them winning the task.

Example. Challenge 1 Icy is confident, Heart less so. Icy bets 40 points, Heart bets 10. Icy was right to be confident and wins, she now has 140 points. Heart lost, so now has 90. Points are carried over through the entire game, and the winner is the player who has most points after all the rounds have been played.

I did say that they had to earn their initial prize pot though. So we begin quite simply. Each girl will write 100 lines stating “I want a point.” If they do less than 100, they get less points. If they do more than 100, they were very silly but get 100 points.

Both girls will put photos of their lines up on tis thread when completed. When both have done their lines, they will be given the first task. They then decide how many points to bet and have 7 days to complete the task.

When both girls have completed (not before) each will post a report on this thread, the winner will be announced and the next task will begin.

There will be 5 rounds in total, the winner is the girl with the most points at the end of the 5th task. (the lines do not count as a task, I am just feeling a little evil, they both hate lines)

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post: