View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 08:42 AM   #125
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 41 - For Our Friends VII - Time Apart

[Bonnie]

With Brigitte on my left, I'm sucking Barry's cock as hard as I can. I've seen Brad naked before, but I'm actually contemplating Brigitte a lot more. She's new, therefore exciting. I've always been fascinated with new people. I'd like to get to know Prissy a little more as well, but that will be for another occasion. Barry and Brad are looking at us, then at each other.

I catch Brigitte's eyes. I pull away as she does.

"Wanna trade?"
"Sure."

The guys are surprised. I've blown Brad in the past, but that was a long time ago. His cock in my mouth feels new again. It's exciting. I wish Brad could grope my breasts but they're currently out of reach. I look up at Barry; his eyes are closed as Brigitte goes up and down on him. Some people might find it strange but I like seeing him like this, in the arms of another woman. Perhaps it validates my own lurid behavior. I'm sure psychologists would have a field day with all of us.

My pussy is throbbing from the excitement. I need a cock inside me. I think long and hard about Brad but I'm afraid of complications.

I pull away, gently stroking Brad as Brigitte keeps going up and down on Barry. I grab her attention. She pulls off.

"What?"
"I want Barry's dick."
"Oh! Sorry. Forgot."

She laughs it off. I get down on all fours, presenting my behind to Barry.

"Do it, lover. Fuck me good."

Barry does not take more convincing than that, within seconds, he's pounding hard into my pussy and absolutely loving it. I see Brigitte moving about, placing her pussy in front of my face.

"You want me to eat you, Brigitte?"
"Yes, Bonnie. Eat my pussy."

I dive in. I notice that Brad is positioning himself so he can fuck Brigitte in her mouth, meaning I have Brad's ass near my face. I hope he doesn't fart. That thought makes me laugh internally, but the stimulation from Barry behind me grounds me to my work. Brigitte keeps herself clean shaven, which suits me better. I don't really like hair in that region. I'm doing my work well because I sense Brigitte's orgasm coming in. I tease her with my fingers to accelerate the process and make her come, pulling away from her just in case. I remember a bad experience like that during our trip...

Brigitte pushes Brad off of her. I'm having a hard time focusing on anything but Barry at this point, so I don't realize what is happening with Brad - until he sticks his cock into my mouth again. I'm being taken from two directions at once. Two dicks. I'm reminded again of my trip. The sensation brings me over the edge, but Barry is not done with me yet. I manage to pull my mouth off Brad for a moment.

"Don't come in my mouth, please..."
"Okay..."

He goes back to work and I assist him. Brigitte is watching us with glee, playing with herself.

"When you're ready, pull out, slave... Shoot on her face."

Now I understand a little more about Brigitte. She's about humiliation. I can live with that. I feel Barry tensing up. Brad pulls away himself. Since I can speak, I encourage Barry.

"That's it, honey. Come into me. Come on..."

As Barry's hot semen shoots into me, releasing another wave of pleasure into my pussy, Brad shoots his load in my face. I barely have time to close my eyes. Barry follows with a few more thrusts, like he usually does, and then it's over for him.

"Lick your cum off her face."

I'm startled by Brigitte's order. I'm even more shocked to see Brad kneeling in front of me, lapping up his cum on my face with his tongue. It's actually not a pleasant sensation. I feel his tongue on my cheek, on my nose and on my eyelids.

Barry has pulled out of me. I'm restless. I want more but both men are out for the moment. I look at Brigitte.

"Come here, you!"

As she walks over, I push her to the ground.

"You like humiliation?"
"Yes!"
"How about this then?"

I climb on top of her and plant my pussy in her face.

"Lick me up good. That's right... Lick Barry's cum out of my pussy."

Brigitte goes all in, stimulated by my forcefulness. I moan and grab her shoulders, pushing myself down into her face.

"That's it, Brigitte. Eat me... eat my pussy... oh yes! Oh God!"

The agression is making me crazy. Barry is looking on somewhat bewildered. After a short moment, I come all over Brigitte's face. As I orgasm, I hear her own orgasm hit her. But she wasn't even stimulating herself. It's strictly a result of the humiliation. I'm somewhat stunned as I pull back and retreat to Barry's arms. I see Brigitte licking my juices off her lips.

"You had to go all in again."

I smile at Barry. I calm down. He always helps me get my perspective back. Brad is still breathing heavily.

"It's been in a while since I did anything like this."
"You still got it, Bradley."

He stares angrily at me.

"Don't call me that."
"Sorry."

I laugh it off and huddle against Barry. This felt great. I've been aching for a cock or some pussy all day. And I just had both. Life is good.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote