View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 09:04 PM   #6
nayaths

Latest report copied from the main thread. Full, detailed reports will be written here from now on.

"It’s time for my report, you’ll have to forgive me if I forget a few details because it’s been a while. I’f I’ve forgotten something you dared me, or I missed something out feel free to remind me!

Now, since my last count I gained 24 more nights, and I used up five (if you include tonight) in the time I’ve been inactive. That puts my current total at 85! This isn’t a surprise, but to my math that takes me until mid-January if I were to wear a diaper every night. But that’s okay, because I had prepared for this to be long. I’m slightly regretting allowing three nights per post but it’s my own fault! With that in mind I have decided that once I hit 100 (which could take time if I do things right) I will reduce it down to one night addition per post, but dares staying the same. For now it’s still three!

I have to admit that in the past few weeks when I haven’t been able to wear them I’ve missed them. I’ve not had a late night accident, but I have noticed that I feel the urge to use the bathroom more often later at night, which might be how used to wearing them I got. I think I’m far from incontinence yet though! I’ve still to date not managed to wet the bed without a diaper, which is good at the moment because I don’t spend every night in my own bed (I sleep on the work premises sometimes)

But really I should go back a bit. Its a few weeks now since I gave a good report, and there was some fun things I did before I got cut off for a while. I had planned to tell you lovely people but never got chance.

First off, I invested in some orbeez/water beads. I’ve done the appropriate research for safety and stuff, don’t worry. Besides, they take a long time to absorb. So after waking up in a wet diaper (and ticking off another night in the process), I cleaned up, shaved and everything I should do in the morning. It had been a while since I’d given myself an enema, and I’d had lots of challenges to do just that, so I thought I would spend the day (with nothing else planned but a few chores) making sure I was clean inside and out so I could test out my tunnel plugs. Most of my housemates were going to be other places that day/evening anyway.

My first enema was just a small one with a short hold for cleansing, my second one most of one liter I held for a while (after a break between of course). The first a saline solution and the second warm water with a little soap. After a break, a few more chores and waiting for more privacy again, I did a third one that was a full enema bag. I took it rather well, considering the last time was probably a few months ago. But I couldn’t retain it for longer than 10 minutes, if that. But it felt good to be properly clean after.

Once nice and relaxed again I decided to play with the plugs. I started with a smaller dildo to warm me up, then the larger one for a little while. I tried the large tunnel gape plug first, but its actually a little thicker than my largest dildo so I wasn’t too surprised. Then I tried to expanding one, the kind thats like a silicon pear of anguish/ass locker with a tunnel. This was honestly the first time I’d tried this plug and I’m not entirely sure how to start. It would almost go in then pop right out! Its rather hard to keep all parts together when lubed up, so I’ve decided to try again in the future. I did use my smaller tunnel plug though and tucked that in me nicely. But I cant wait to get used to the bigger ones because this one feels tiny!
On this particular night I’d planned to just try sleeping with a tunnel plug in for the first time, but I also got a dare to sleep with a random object inside of me. Something I wouldnt use. I had trouble finding things that would fit comfortably, so I had a genius idea. With a bit of work I shoved a load of now-expanded orbeez and some water into a condom, then spent a good portion of time making sure it was firmly stuffed deep in my pussy before tightly putting on a tripple diaper and my tennis skirt just to keep everything snug.

During the night at some point the condom popped, which I sort of expected. It soaked the inside of my diaper. But that tunnel plug is just about big enough for a finger so I didn’t actually expect many beads to go in, but the thought was hot. But when I woke up there were a lot less beads than I thought there should be. I had a shower and made sure my pussy was clean (for obvious reasons) and gave myself a small enema, then out came a whole more beads than I expected. Not what I planned, but a fun feeling I’d love to experiment more with!

As for any final updates, I’ve ticked off all the dares to wear plugs at night (not that it stops me wearing one anyway sometimes). I’ve learned that I think I need to put some more practice into my ass play, so that may be the thought towards the next thread. And now I have a few days off I’m going to check off a few more dares, hopefully!"

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nayaths for this post: