View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 09:02 PM   #5
nayaths

My second report from the thread. Copied as is

"So I'm back. With new rules being implimented where I live, work got a little busy so I didn't have time for Getdare, but I haven't forgotten my tasks and rules! I kept wearing diapers every night I was able. I started bringing my pacci or sucking on my thumb as suggested, and I've had enough suggestions to sleep with a plug in via PM or on here that I've had that hole filled at least half of the nights.

I haven't had time for dares other than things to wear during the night. But I have been keeping track and I plan on starting a proper plan in order to work through them. But as I have over 2 months worth of nights to sleep diapered, I will have plenty of time to get through them! For now I'll keep reports on here, which helps keep the thread active but also all of you lovely people entertained!

Updates for the moment include that I've ordered a couple of things suggested to wear, such as a see through teddy and other little style clothing that would fit the headspace.
I've also noticed that my opening post can't be edited, so I've edited my rules blog post to keep track of all of the ones I intend on following during this. You can see the link in my sig.
I've got a document, too, where I'm keeping track of all the dares and tasks I've been given on top of them during this time so I can make sure I dont miss any. But I certainly have some catching up to do! I'll think of a good way to make this visible to anyone interested in keeping track. Suggestions welcome.

Tonight I've already drank my water and milk as my rules, and today I plan on going to sleep in nothing but a diaper with my pacci and stuffie. I have PMs to catch up on tomorrow and dares to plan and prep for!

Thank you to everyone so far! I'm starting to miss my diapers when I can't wear them. I have a feeling some interesting things. I've also had some fun dares for during my days off, which may also appear in reports if they fit! Dont forget to check the new rules updates in my sig!"

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote