View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 08:35 PM   #2
nayaths

Default The Latest Rules I Follow

To go with this dare, of course, comes rules. Depending on what works best, I'll either keep this post edited as the easiest way to see my current rules, or I'll do regular updates throughout the thread. At the moment though, here are the rules I follow during these diapered nights.

1. Every night I am able to I will wear a diaper
  2. I will be diapered from 10pm until 10am as a standard, but I can wear for longer.
  3. Once I am diapered the toilet is off limits for pee. I will only use the toilet for poop (pooping in my diaper is a limit)
  4. I will keep a running total of the nights left in my sig at all times
  5. I will keep the thread open and the rules running until the days/nights left reaches 0
  6. I will check the thread regularlly and make sure I keep track of the dares I have to do
  7. If I put a diaper on I can't remove it until it's wet, that includes if I'm wearing several layers. The out most layer must be wet before I can change.
  8. I can only cum wearing a wet diaper. Not while dry or unpadded.
  9. I must always suck either my paci or my thumb at bedtime
  10. I will always use baby powder when changing

Now on top of that, of course there's punishments if I skip nights. Let's say I get lazy or decide I can go without while I'm at home. So far I've managed to keep on track, but I need incentive (And I could always use more). So if I don't follow this dare I set myself, or the rules you lovely people help me come up with:

If I skip one night I get TWO nights added to my total as penalty.

When I do skip a night I will get a spanking and corner time punishment. For the first night it is 10 spanks and 5 minutes. For the second it's 20 spanks and 10 mins, increasing for each night skipped non consecutive (so behaving doesnt make the punishment go easy again)

I think I'm enjoying this too much, its up to you lot to make me change that! Next will be the reports I've written so far on the thread

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote