Thread: Fiction: Daydream Come True
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

The sky was menacingly dark by the time Arabel got home from work. She quickly parked her SUV in the driveway wanting to avoid the imminent downpour and braced herself for the strong winds that would assail her as soon as she left the comfort of her vehicle. Cursing herself for wearing a skirt that day, she grabbed her messenger bag and quickly made her way to her front door. Her long brown locks danced in the wind as gust after gust relentlessly slammed into her, threatening to flip up the skirt she was desperately attempting to keep herself covered with. As she reached her door, Arabel quickly realized that she had inadvertently slipped her keys inside of her bag. Rolling her eyes at herself, she decided to forfeit all attempts at pudicity and plunge both hands into her messenger bag to retrieve the keys.

Had anyone been looking out of their window towards her house at that precise moment, they would have seen the slender young woman, legs slightly spread, bent at the waist with her upturned flowy skirt exposing a pair of soft grey cotton panties. In fact, had anyone been looking precisely at her panties, they would have noticed a very obvious wet patch neatly aligned with her vulva. More to the point, had she not been so preoccupied with finding her keys and had the sound of the blowing wind not been so loud, Arabel might have heard a single distinctive click in the few seconds it took her to find her keys and let herself in.

Robert felt a wave of frustration hit him when he looked at snapshot on his camera. His eyes focused on the grey underwear hiding what he imagined to be a nice firm ass and shaved pussy. He zoomed in, noticing the darker patch. He licked his lips – he could almost taste her. 'Oh well', he thought, before commending himself on obtaining a photograph of his neighbour in such an interesting position. He smirked as he made his way up the flight of stairs to his office and turned on the computer, eager to see what this evening would have in store for him.

As soon as she entered her home, Arabel let out a sigh of relief; she was exhausted. She tossed her keys in the small bowl near her front door and made her way to the kitchen to heat up some leftovers from the night before. As the smell of sesame oil and garlic started to fill the room, she started dreaming of the three weeks of complete peace she would be enjoying starting tomorrow. All alone in the small cottage she'd rented from a family friend, she would be so far removed from everything that she would finally have some time for some soul searching. No boss calling her at all hours of the day, no noisy neighbours arguing, no phone, no internet connection. Nothing.

After wolfing down her supper, the brunette made her way upstairs to her bedroom. There, on the floor beside her unmade bed, lay her bags, already packed for the much anticipated vacation. As she turned on her laptop, a shiver took hold of her producing a minefield of goosebumps on her pale skin. Her nipples firmed immediately. Feeling a slight breeze, she pivoted, her hazel eyes trying to ascertain the source of it. Almost instantly, she found it. The light linen curtain of her bedroom window looked like a lung, taking in air and expelling it. Arabel moved it aside and shut the window. She couldn't believe she'd forgotten to close and lock it again. This was the third time in the past two weeks. "Gosh, I must be super tired", she muttered to herself.

Making her way back to her computer, the young woman sat on her chair and relaxed. As she navigated towards her email with one hand, her other hand found its way down the front of her panties, over the short fuzz covering her mound to the small nodule of pleasure located below. Her fingers circled her clit as she began typing a new message as had been her daily routine for the past three months.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 07-03-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Fixed a spacing issue that was bugging the heck out of me.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote