View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 01:01 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default VOTE NOW: December dare of the month

Theme: Christmas

Please choose one of the following to complete:

Dress up: Dress up in festive decorations. You could turn your penis into a christmas tree or your breasts into hanging baubles, or turn yourself into a wrapped present with ropework, or spend an evening dressed up as Mr or Mrs Claus or a naughty elf. The possibilities are endless!

Naughty helper: All that gift wrapping must be getting tiresome and you probably need a break by now. Spend some time playing with your own naughty gifts. (Your toys.) Explore your body and use at least three of your toys in a way you haven't used them before.

Tis the season of goodwill: Spend one day helping out a family member or friend without saying no or complaining about anything they ask you to help with, without them being aware you are doing so.

Proof: Photo with report

Deadline: January 10th 2019.

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you may still choose to submit one. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: take a photo of the decorations you used, one of your toys you used or the results of something you helped out with.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: