View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 07:46 AM   #12
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6

As this man approached all I could do was watch, he was at least 6ft 5 and full of muscles, he had short brown hair and tattoos down the length of both his arms, he was wearing a vest top that seemed to be stretched to almost the point of breaking by his muscles and a pair of jeans that he was now removing with his boxers letting out his huge member, kneeling before him like this knowing what this guy who’s name I could not remember was about to do I felt panic and so much humiliation, my mind was racing and I could not think straight at all. As he straightened up from taking off his trousers and boxers and began to approach again I felt my eyes widen in panic, this only caused him to smirk as he continued towards me grabbing his huge above average member, not that I was a good judge of that but this thing was a monster.

‘SMACK’ with his left hand he smacked me across the face hitting me like a brick almost knocking me over while still holding his cock in his right hand “Open” that was all he said before I had time to think my mouth was wide and his member was down in my throat and he had grabbed the back of my head tightly with both his hands, I began to gag immediately but was not sure if it was the warm salty taste of his sweat or if it was the fact he was down the back of my throat, or maybe both but I could feel his member swell in my throat with every gag, each time he grunted, he was enjoying me gagging on it… he held it there for what felt like an eternity while through wide eyes I could see Jess behind him filming it on a camera, he began to pull out just as things were starting to go black.

I had just seconds to grab a breath before he started to pound the back of my throat hard and fast as I continued to gag on him I did all I could to not puke everywhere, I was humiliated enough I did not want to make it worse I took in deep sharp breaths whenever I could as he allowed though he continued to pound into my throat like a pneumatic hammer. As he continued humping my face for what felt like an eternity with drool and spit coming out down the sides of my face with each pound, he began to grunt louder and louder and his legs began to shake, I was very aware of what was about to happen but had no way to stop it from happening, then the moment I had dreaded happened I felt his cock twitch violently in my throat and mouth as he grunted a long low grunt and then the salty sticky cum began to squirt into my mouth like a Gatlin gun,

“I want to tell you a secret” Jess had stopped filming and had come up behind me and was whispering in my right ear as cum continued to spurt into my mouth, “I had no pictures or anything before I meet you that day” She whispered in my ear and then began to laugh "but I do now", I was about to spit out the cum but he grabbed me again one hand on the back of my head, the other over my mouth and nose “Swallow,” he ordered, I wanted to resist and spit it out but I could not move nor breath, feeling the deepest humiliation yet I forced the sticky stuff down my throat and began to heave after it went down. He threw me on my side turned to Jess.

“It was great, you know how to find me if it needs more” He pulled his jeans and boxers back on and left as I lay crying on the floor realizing my stupidity, adjusting to the fact that she had nothing, absolutely nothing and now I had given her everything, how could I be so stupid… I should have made her show me what she had, why hadn’t I? All I could do was lay crying on the floor, Jess grabbed my keys from the hook and panic hit me again as she disappeared through the door leaving me chained on the floor covered in spit, drool and bits of cum that had gotten out of my mouth. I didn’t know what to do, what could I do?

By the time I heard the door again, it was dark outside and the cum and spit had dried up where it lay, I was still laying in the same place, hours must have passed and my arm had long since gone numb as had my hip. She walked into the room and hung the key on the hook and sat on the sofa looking at me with an evil grin.

"Why" this was all I could get out with my throat as sore as it was,
"You really want to know?"

I nodded not wanting to speak again it hurt too much,

"That's fair I guess... so this is why..."

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.

Last edited by MissMaria; 10-12-2020 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Typo
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissMaria for this post: