View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 03:25 PM   #29
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I hope it's clear that what I said about microchip was an ironic answer to the post that you perfectly commented.

But, speaking of serious thing, but maybe this question should be addressed to her Master, have you considered to hang at her collar a medal with her name and the name of her owner? It would be a nice reminder of her position, but maybe it could become too much uncomfortable.
Don't worry, you would have known already if I took it as a serious question .

And since "Koppel" and "P_Murrath" (two of Puddles "fans" and I think they're kinda addicted because they constantly beg for attention) thanked her for her post we kinda knew that "Futty" will get banned soon or we won't read much of her again. And that what she writes won't be worth reading.

To answer your question:
We already have thought about it and also have made plans for her medal.

The front will contain her getDare-name "Pet Ra", the web-address to gD together with her user-ID and our names as her Owners.
The back will list her "permanent specifications" like that she's permanent denied and anal-only, her "temporary specifications" like that she's forbidden to shave, but also her "leash-protocol".
Moderate: she can leave the penthouse but has to inform us.
Strict: She can't leave the penthouse without us.
Absolute: She can't leave the penthouse without us and will be naked and leashed all the time.

At the moment it's "moderate".

It is a nice reminder of her position but I don't think it will be uncomfortable, the medals are not that big or heavy.
But Puddles will get her left nipple pierced soon and we thought about hanging the medal there .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futty View Post
I'm not into such extreme BDSM thank you.
That's a pity, maybe you would learn some manners

If our Pet doesn't behave feel free to contact me

Last edited by Mistress Hanna; 02-28-2024 at 03:29 PM.
Mistress Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mistress Hanna for this post: