View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 10:17 AM   #728
ClosingTag

It's a cold winters night and I find myself queuing up outside the studio for another episode of Blue Griffin's Messy Game Show. Its business as usual, typical security checks are carried out and my ticket is scanned. However this hasn't happened before. When I scan my ticket the security quickly bustle me off to the backstage area. I am strapped spread eagle to a circular target. Uh oh - whats happening here.

I see Blue Griffin walk past talking to a producer and grinning as he looks in my direction.

I could have been strapped to this target anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Either way the suspense was killing me. Suddenly music blares and I can hear Blue getting the audience cheering.

Next the curtain is raised and a spotlight shines bright in my eyes. It then dawns on me what is to come. I'm the first target, why oh why was Katie assigned to me. She's done very well and hit me four times. I feel warm apple pie fill my boxer briefs. I watch on thinking I've got away with just one volley of pies but my luck ran out. I'm wheeled out again as Jim steps up to take aim. Two chocolate pies hit me and my already stained shirt is pretty much ruined, luckily my hair managed to avoid any damage.

I spend the next round cleaning up best I can, missing out on the opportunity to give a Secret Santa gift. Before the end of the round the camera's cut to me and the other select audience members as we're stripped down to one piece of clothing. I'm left in just my boxer briefs with a messy outline left where my clothes were.

Looks like we're back involved this next round, as an elf I mange to catch three contestants and enjoying the opportunity to mess up Alex even more - sorry about the aphrodisiac gel though... The last few players are running head on at me and Corleone. I get ready to grab as many as possible to prevent them receiving any points. Now this is a moment I dreamed of but didn't quite expect it to be like this. My favorite player, the smoking hot Ruby is tripped and ends up flying into me and pinning me down. Good experience for me, not so much for Ruby as she gets no points.

I believe this will be my last involvement in the game show as the final round is often the mystery box game. Even if it was my last game I wasn't expecting it to be this cruel on me. I'm dressed up as the Easter Bunny. Bindings are fastened stopping me from standing up, having to hop around low to the ground like a bunny. The players seem to notice my restricted moment and they dart straight for me coating me in slime. I then retaliate looking to launch eggs at some of the players. I quickly regret this as two foam grenades are thrown at me covering me head to toe with foam.

The last round continues and my favorite Ruby doesn't have too much luck and she remains in dead last. Looks like she's in for a big punishment as its the final episode.... Hold on, shock twist as Becky is given a choice of prizes. She teases the audience and players hinting that she will pie the host. Instead she slams down the pie on the button that means all players will get a loser punishment! Oh I'm thankful to not be a player this month as it looks like everyone is in danger!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
ClosingTag is offline   Reply With Quote