View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 04:16 AM   #724
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

And so we come down to the last round. The wall of mystery. And what an eventful round it is. Everyone goes through their own choices and the consequences of them. Seeing my first door losing me clothing, I jump for joy. My hands are freed from my mitts and the bit is removed from my mouth. This means after I pick my doors I can take care of my stiff and leaky cock. But then to my horror my next door gives me back the lost clothing. The mitts and bit come right back and once again I am left unable to get relief. My last door opens and two thick creamy pies slap against my face. No points, but not last. I guess this could have ended worse for me. Of course another contestant manages to earn a pie to my face as well.

The prizes are brought out with punishments to come, and I feel pretty safe in the middle of the pack. That is until the prizes are explained. Everyone could get a punishment? Some part of me is terrified while another part of me waits with excited anticipation. And then she does it. Becky picks to give everyone a punishment. And I can’t wait to see what’s in store for us all.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote