View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 12:55 PM   #13
321tt
Distinguished Member

Now for the questions
  1. What are your biological sex and sexual orientation? bi/pan male
  2. Would you go to such a place? yeah, would be fun
  3. Who would you bring? in an ideal world some cute people I know, but in reality it would be just some kinky people I know
  4. Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else? I'd love to be the one, see below why
  5. Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes? most likely yes
  6. Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment? i might, I can control myself pretty well during masturbation and orgasming. Not if I came too early though as POT is yet another story
  7. Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen. yep I think so
  8. If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it? quite certainly yes
  9. How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral? not at all. If they're safe and do a good job, it could be really anyone. I eould hate not being able to thank them though
  10. What would be the rewards and punishments, if any? if the "receiver" got detected, they would have to give the same favour to everyone else and the "detector" could then spend a nice with them and be in charge. If they didn't get detected, they could use anyone else sexually, but only in front of the whole group.
  11. Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table? if the guests were guaranteed to be without STI, smooth and clean, then I would love to. Otherwise no.

And thanks a lot, this idea was so much fun! Btw, a modification could be that everyone has to be bottomless all the time in the resto.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote