View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 09:09 AM   #10
ReluctantExhibition

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
Hi and thank you for this question.

I am not young anymore and can tell, that I had all of my kinks already when I was very young. Perhaps not in this intensity, but they accompanied and influenced me the whole life. I always had problems, when I met a girl that only wanted vanilla sex. Now I found a very kinky, young woman and my sex life is great... if we lived in the same country, but this is another story.
My kinks made me most of my life insecure about myself, and it lasted long, that I finally accepted them as a part of me. If you are alone before internet was invented, it can be hard. My kinks of course affected my life. I have no vanilla life anymore, I am married, but without sex.
Your kinks are stronger than you.
This is a very interesting experience with kinks. Thank you for sharing! I'm glad that you have accepted them as a part of you. I also really appreciate your honesty with how kinks have maybe not had the most positive impact on your life, as that's something I worry about personally. I like to think that I'm stronger than my kinks, but it is a real concern. Again, thank you for sharing!
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ReluctantExhibition for this post: