View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 04:46 AM   #6
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1.What are your biological sex and sexual orientation? Female and bisexual

2.Would you go to such a place? I think it could be interesting

3.Who would you bring? My one in person kink friend and my one fried who I think could be into it

4.Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else? Probably someone else since I have a terrible poker face

5.Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes? I don't know. I haven't had oral yet, but if they are so good then it's likely I would I think

6.Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment? Oh gods no, I have a terrible poker face

7.Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen. Hmm I'm kinda dumb when it comes to noticing stuff so I would be surprised if I was the one to notice.

8.If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it? I don't know maybe

9.How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral? I don't care at all

10.What would be the rewards and punishments, if any? I think if the person getting oral is found out, then they should pay for everyones dinner

11.Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table? It could be interesting. I think if it pays decently I could be convinced into working there.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote