View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 11:38 PM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. What are your biological sex and sexual orientation?
    male, straight
  2. Would you go to such a place?
    Yes, with the right people and some convincing.
  3. Who would you bring?
    Preferably my misses.
  4. Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else?
    That's tough. For sure I would love to receive but at the same time I think my misses would deserve it more. I would feel a bit bad if I would be the lucky one (but I would feel lucky).
  5. Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes?
    Yes, probably sooner, sadly.
  6. Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?
    I think so. It would be harder then I think right now but I think I would manage as I think I have a pretty good poker face and I don't make a sound when I orgasm anyway. Then again, I'm not sure if I could beat female intuition (of my misses).
  7. Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.
    Yes. I think both of my misses wouldn't be able to cover this up.
  8. If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?
    Yes. I wouldn't want to keep such info to myself.
  9. How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?
    Obviously I would hope it was a woman, but I don't think I could tell the difference. So if I never find out I'd be okay with either. Maybe I'd even be okay if I would find out. A blowjob is still a blowjob.
  10. What would be the rewards and punishments, if any?
    Reward would be another one? Punishment would probably be further denial and slaps to my balls.
  11. Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?
    If that means I would have to suck cock as well then no, probably not. If it were all women then yes, definitely.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote