View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 08:07 PM   #721
FoxyFemboy

You always give such amazing tasks Orophins! I love your dares so much, and while I might not be able to meet your length I hope I can give you something fun! Sorry if it's not too amazing.

We'll get you started with 2 days of not having emptied your bowels. I can usually hold out longer, I don't know if you can. But if so, knock the amount of days waited up to 3. A couple of hours before the dare I want you to try and drink a glass of water every 15 minutes, making sure that you have things laid out and ready to go. Once time is up and you can begin, start by sliding 3 glycerin suppositories up your rear and taking 1oz of castor oil. After putting on a double diaper with 2 stuffers in each layer, take a picture of the unsoiled front and back of your padding before locking your mittens and onesie on and throwing the keys in your kitchen safe for 2 hours. You're about to be trying to hold for simply 20 minutes. Very difficult I'm sure, but if you can manage it's really going to help you down the road. Speaking of "down the road" you're going for a walk. Quickly get dressed up in some simple clothing above your baby stuff with some way you can keep your mittens hidden in your pockets. This will take a little longer now that use of your hands is limited, but the time is only going to tick up at this point since the 20 minute timer only goes ahead once you get out the door. Of course, you'll want to have an alarm ready otherwise you'll be fiddling around trying to hit phone buttons with your nose, but oh well.

Now that you're out the door, you're going to start walking in a single direction of your choice before you hear the alarm. I do recommend a vibrating alarm due to the fact that you will otherwise have problems turning it off. Best to let it run it's course than show those baby mittens. Either way, once you hear that alarm, you're going to turn around and start walking back, and just... Relax. Relax your bowels entirely. I'm sure at this point it's more than strenuous to hold on so tight, so let it all out freely.

At this point, if you're only releasing your mess into your padding now then you're in luck! This dare isn't going to go on long enough to see the results of that castor oil. At this point, that simply exists to remind you of how much you need padding more than anything. You can rush home, cuddle with your plush toys, drink some water, and simply enjoy yourself for the next rough hour or so watching some first gen Ben 10 to pass the time. Once the timed lock is open, you're free!

However, if you're messy before that 20 minute mark during your walk, you're in trouble. You'll turn back around just like if you'd won, but you probably won't be feeling great knowing about the upcoming tasks: once home, again follow the same path that you would if you'd won, cuddling in your blankets and watching Ben 10 with your soft toys, making sure to stay nice and hydrated, but once that timed lock is up, you may for a short time unlock your mittens and onesie. Before anything else however, you're to order a nice, big pizza. I don't know how much you normally eat, but you're looking to really fill up here. Something that'll clog your gut, y'know? During your wait for the delivery, you will be changing out of those nasty diapers and into a new one. Take some pictures of your stinky padding from the outside beforehand and a few of the change in progress, making sure to record just how much of a mess has been made before shooting me those pictures. Once again, double diapers with 2 stuffers in each. You'll need the extra padding now more than ever, with how long you owe in diapers thanks to your silly accident. Get back into the onesie, but hold off on the mittens until after the delivery. Once the pizza arrives, greet the driver with whatever clothing you feel most comfortable with covering yourself up. After that door closes, that pizza is to go on the ground and your mittens back on. Time to lock both the onesie and the mittens for a further 2 hours. Hope you don't have any plans!

First activity during the 5 hours is to chow down on that pizza. The box being on the floor means you should be able to easily eat it on your hands and knees like an animal. Only once you finish, you have a choice. You can crawl over to watch some more cartoons and just relax for the next few hours. Your goal is to just let everything go and enjoy your evening while you let that pizza settle. Eventually all good things come to an end though, and it's bath time. Now, you have 2 options. Either you take a nice, big, 1L warm, soapy enema before your bath or you don't. Should you have chosen to however, it does shave 2 hours off of what time you have left. Using that key that should now be accessible again, free your hands and remove that onesie and if you chose to, you'll be taking that enema. Whether you'd decided on that or not though, the next step is shared. You're to get that onesie off now, and jump in the bath. should you have chosen to, clumsily get a nice, warm bubble bath set up for yourself to splash around in without being able to remove that puffy diaper of yours. I hope that you're able to hold on, because chances are if you don't you might just pollute that bathwater a little bit. Spend 20 minutes in the bath and make sure to wash your hair and your face and just follow your entire routine. Just... With a diaper still on. Once your time is up you're free to hop out and dry off. Alternatively if you find that the water is much too dirty, you might find yourself wanting another quick bath or shower to rinse. Regardless, put on the onesie and the mittens and set the key timer for either 3 or 1 hours depending on if you accepted the challenge with the enema. You'll certainly want to get yourself another diaper of any choice to cover up this soggy mess of yours, and you'd better hope it stays dry. Because for the next 3 hours you're going to simply be watching a cartoon of your choice now, trying to lull yourself into a nap (or if you wish to watch something else or do something on your phone I also allow it here, since I know this part might get a little boring. It's simply to help you relax). Should you last the 3 hours without a nap, you're free to go. If you fall asleep, those 3 hours might become a lot more. Lets hope your castor oil doesn't choose then to hit! Of course, if you'd chosen to take an enema earlier, you're only waiting a single hour longer before the dare is over and you can change. Or hump to completion. I know I would in such a puffy, wet, probably messy diaper.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.

Last edited by FoxyFemboy; 09-20-2023 at 08:10 PM.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post: