View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 10:04 PM   #1
ComicGurl

Male 38/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (tpe)

38/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (tpe)

If all you want to do is see someone jerk off, please skip over this and move on, also if you consider Cuming a reward, just go elsewhere. Any findoms as well. If you answer no to all of those keep reading =3

I am looking for a Dom that knows more about this lifestyle than sex. I would love to meet a more local Dom, any distance would be alright, just would work better if closer. I would also prefer female, just I know males are more so do not worry if you are male, just a preference nothing more.

Overall, I would love to meet someone who would use all forms of methods to turn me into a slave that would be great to have or at least push me to finish goals. Overall I know I am not the best person on earth so suspect some of me not being the best, just work with me some I sure it would be worth it.

It would be great if you are interested in these things, if not all it is ok, as long as a few. Feminization, Bondage, Daily Tasks, Daily Rules, Humiliation, degradation, Hidden Public, Exhibitionism, blackmail, Objectification, pet play, and sissification.

I think mostly if you want to treat me as less than human, call me names, have me follow rules and threaten to expose me if I do not do what you say, would be a general idea of what I would seek. There are limits and real-life limits, so as long as we can work things out we can do things properly. It would be nice if you would like to sign a type of contract and if serious enough after time send a collar. If you know anything about slavery you would know what that means to a slave.

If you have questions or you wish to have me, message me, we can talk and see if we mesh at all. Thank you for reading this.