View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 04:34 AM   #4
Maleslut92

Full Public -- definitely anywhere away from private residences where you are likely to be seen (park, public building, private businesses, street, etc.).

Hidden Public -- While I agree that under clothing, etc. is hidden public, I also include in this category anything that is very public but not likely to be seen. For example, driving bottomless at night, etc. Basically, you can see the public, but they cannot see you (or tell that you are naked).

Semi Public -- Somewhere in between. This may be where you are out in full view if someone were there, but there is not likely to be someone. A parking lot of an abandoned building, a street that isn't traveled often (and you can see if someone is coming from a distance), etc.

I love hidden and semi-public. To me, it is defined as a the thrill of the feel or
"possibility" of getting caught without the real risk of it. I love the thrill of public, but don't want to expose myself to someone who doesn't want to participate and don't want to get arrested.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote