View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 03:42 AM   #8
1337dares

I got 5,6,4,6,6. The person who gave me this dare said I could do it for just 5 minutes (since I'm not used to being blindfolded over longer periods of time with all this pain), and I didn't have to do the ass spanking or body writing (limits, and parents sleeping). I put on my underwear and nothing else and pulled the front and back up as tight as I could. It was really pressing between my ass cheeks, and the front was squishing my balls a bit. I flicked each nipple 20 times (didn't hurt too bad), did 20 star jumps (my dick was bouncing up and down with the tip sticking out of my undies since the front was pulled so tight), and edged (I was getting really horny). I put my pants over my head, tied a cable tight around my ankles, kept the wedgie in tight, gagged myself with a somewhat dirty sock, put a clip tight on each nipple, and sat with my hands held tight under my ass. I sat in the corner blindfolded taking all this pain for 5 minutes. I really really wanted to check the time, but I didn't. By the time it ended, my ass and nipples were in a ton of pain, and my ankles still hurt a little. The person who dared me to do this was kind enough to allow me to cum after, so I will be doing that naked now (though I have to drink all my cum, to further humiliate myself). Thanks to the poster of this dare, it was a lot of humiliating fun and I haven't done something like this in a while. I also feel like I'm more patient with blindfolded punishments over a certain amount of time now.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote