View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 11:31 AM   #15
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian69 View Post
Thank you sir for taking out your time to punish this ungrateful bitch... I did my punishment..
As you said I first pulled down my pants to my ankles and pulled up my panties ouch that hurt I chose the farthest corner of the house and then moved to the couch... I fell twice and landed in doggy position making my panty go up more I almost tripped four or five times before reaching the couch
And then I started with the handbrush spanking.. but I got confused whether to do 50 on each ass cheek or in whole but to be safe I did 50 on each ass cheek.. I promise I didn't show any mercy on myself
I then pulled my panties down and spanked my ass cheeks 50 times each with the wooden brush and they did hurt.. my ass is all red
I then striped naked and spanked my sorry excuse of ass with the wire cable 30 times on each ass cheek.....
I am not able to sit down due to so much pain.. I am even writing this report while standing..
Also I would request you to please add some humiliating punishment... Like bodywriting or getting wedgie dare from my friends or something like that to make me remind of my place and never to be lazy again...

And for your slave I would like to assign the last part of your punishment.. strip naked and spank ass 30 times with wire cable.. they hurted like bitch...oops sorry for cussing again.. I'll try to control my mouth..
Sorry sir for the disrespectful words coming out of this sluts mouth
aaaah me poor my ass, that is really true it is so hurting !
I used it I think first time and I could not think it is really hurting so much
so special thank to Lesbian69 as i got "only" 30 on my ass....
Master see I did that my part of punishment

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote