View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 11:34 AM   #27
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Everyone's favorite coin purse

Why not try using your pussy as a coin purse? Get 2 condoms and put one inside the other, then fill it up a/a random number of coins, lets say enough to buy a decently sized burger. Stuff the coin baggy into your new "coin purse hole" and walk to the nearest burger joint; be sure to either carry a purse or wear something with pockets. Decide on a burger and get the total cost with tax figured out then ask someone there where the restroom is (even if you know). Go in, retrieve tv's necessary funds from your coin pocket and return the remaining contents if any to their rightful place...inside yourself - if I wasn't clear. Pay whomever, eat your burger and walk home a happy little deviant.

If you wanted to make it extra risky:
Spoiler:
[LIST][*]Wear something w/o any pockets but leave your purse on the table when you go to the restroom (if you do this don't have any valuable in your purse, only carry your phone in it and bring that with you to the restroom)[*]Try wearing a skirt and no panties.[*]Wear panties but after you retrieve your change stuff them inside yourself as a makeshift cork to prevent your money from leaking out.[/LIST]

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote