View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 05:32 AM   #2
tequila mockingbird

Default 25 spaces to heaven - Round 1

25 spaces to heaven - Round 1

“This is crazy we can’t do this!” giggled Lucy as she tapped her sock clad feet nervously on the carpet. The three friends had set out the board game on the table in Julie’s living room. Her parents were out all day so this was a great chance to play such a risky game. “Come on, we've been through this!” Interjected Karen, “We’ve done 3 practice runs and it works, if we team up we can make him lose! Don’t you want to see James in his underpants or even naked?” Lucy turned bright red just at the thought. “But… but in the last game I would have had to dance in my underwear!” she stammered. “Well yes... but if James had really been playing he would have had to let us tie him up… butt naked remember?!” Karen added.

“Yea Luce it would have been so worth it! Just imagine a real naked boy!! Laughed Julie. Lucy did imagine it and it made her blush even deeper red, the warm flush turning her pale face into a tomato. How had she let her friends talk her into this scheme? They had invited James, the cute boy next door, to play the dare game they had found online. The plan was to gang up on him with all of the ‘choose a player to move back’ squares to force him to lose and hopefully end up naked or nearly naked for the girl’s pleasure.

For months the girls had been chatting about how to see a real naked boy their own age and somehow this plan had been put together after finding the print out game online in a dare forum.

James knocked on the door, setting the three girls giggling nervously. Lucy had hoped her more outgoing friends would bottle it, but in their sugar rush high from the sweets they had that been eating all morning she found herself seated around the table with James and the other girls ready to play.

James had already been briefed by Julie the day before and he looked equally nervous but exited as he sat down. He didn’t know the girls well as he went to a different school and only knew Julie as a passing neighbour for the last year.

“How do I know you’ll not just chicken out?” Said James sceptically feeling a set up as he was outnumbered 3 to 1. He couldn't imagine the girls actually going ahead with getting near naked dares.“I mean if you expect me to go as far as this games suggests we might, I don’t want you guys refusing the dares afterwards”

“No way we’ll stick to the dares too” Said Julie grinning. “We promise” The outspoken leader of the group said, turning on her charms.

James still looked sceptical. “That is easy to say now but...” He left the point hanging, trying not to get too excited just reading the list of dares including players choice while naked.

“How about some insurance?” Said Karen with a grin suddenly getting an idea. We each pass our phones to the person to the left and if you pussy out of the game we’ll drop it in a bucket of water and ruin it.

“No way my mum would kill me if I broke my new phone!” Cried Lucy terrified of the prospect.

“Exactly!” Laughed Karen pulling a face “That's why it’s insurance stupid”

“OK… but I get all three of your phones, I don’t trust you girls to destroy each others phones if one of you chicken out”

Karen froze for a moment, her plan had only to have Lucy’s phone in Jame’s hand as she knew as James suggested that the girls would have probably have each others backs if the game went south.

“Sounds like a good deal!” Laughed Julie swapping hers with James. After some reluctance and nerves both Lucy and Karen did so too officially starting the game.

---

Lucy - 4
Karen - 2
Julie - 4
James - 5

All players threw the dice moving them across the board. Julie Landed on lucy’s space but the dual dare drew an A’s meaning the girls could skip the extra dare to both of their relife.

The girls giggled as Jame’s rolled highest but landed on the 5 space and had to draw a dare or move back to the start of the board already.

“This is feeling like a set up already” he joked examining the dice before taking a deep breath and reaching for the cards. He had only agreed as he thought his chances of seeing a girl undressed or naked were high with three in the game.

His heart hammered as he drew a Q-K meaning if he wanted to stay on space 5 he would end up tied up butt naked at the girl’s mercy. The girls were all in hysterics now. Obviously he wasn’t prepared to start the game in this way so moved back to space 0 leaving the girls all out in front.

This concluded the end of the first round meaning everyone had to draw a card and the lowest would have to do a dare or get a penalty.

Lucy - 4
Karen - 10
Julie - Q
James - K

James let out a sigh of relief as Lucy let out a shocked “On no!” as they looked at the other cards. Failing to do the dare would mean every dice roll from now on would be at -1 giving her a massive disadvantage so early in the game.

Which was to spin around with her shorts totally off. With her heart hammering the smallest girl of the group tried to decide what to do as her ‘friends teased’ her and egged her on to be the first girl to show her knickers. After their practice games she knew just how awful a penalty was so reluctantly with shaky legs she stood up and agreed to do the dare.

Her pale legs were already on show with her shorts but luckily she had the foresight to wear a long top that would help somewhat in covering her underwear. Jame’s eyes were clamped on the shorts as she quickly tugged them down her sparrow legs eager to get the dare over with and the game moved on.

Spinning meant she could still cover with her hands but this was still mortifying as the shy girl barely hid her knickers from the group of laughing teens. After an acceptable number of spins she used a pillow to cover herself as she redressed face blushing again like a tomato.
tequila mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tequila mockingbird for this post: