View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 02:13 PM   #3
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and loosing control of my useless little genitals III

Dear readers,

you may have read about my yesterdays experience which ended with an even bigger twist that hit me completely unprepared.

An order by my Master: tomorrow you are to cum. Edge for twenty minutes and drain your balls.

After a month of being chaste my brain went into overdrive….What? How? Why? Will I be able to remain a good boy after letting go of my hornyness? Is this a trick? An act of mercy? A new step deeper into my submission? Should I? And than another confusing message…you can disobey. Can I? Does He want me to disobey and deny myself? Do I want this?

It was an order by Sir - one does not disobey it and it is not me to question His judgement. He knows best and He has the control of my useless little genitals. And the next morning I was once again proven they really are useless.

Edging for twenty minutes, i got extremely excited, horned up and ready to blast. I could imagine shots and shots of cum hitting the glass into which i was to cum. Filling it up with everything i had stored in my balls. Another pull, another thug and i crossed the point of no return. Quivering, in heat. Allowed to cum.

And I did.

It took me a few minutes to recover from mentally one of the strongest orgasms I ever had in my life. And then i looked in the glass….few lousy drops of cum. Pathetic. What will Sir think of me? Is this a good or bad thing? Is this everything my tiny balls can produce? Sir wanted me to cum, I wanted to cum.. so why just a few drops? Me and my useless little genitals.

I stared at the glass for a few seconds, feeling at the same time more relaxed and more humiliated by such a feeble result. Thinking about all this I brought the glass to my mouth and gulped it all down in one tiny go.

I am sorry, dear get dare members, but today there are just questions in my head…

If you can provide any answers to what has happened I would be grateful. But now, looking down at my tiny balls (hidden somewhere in my body like they are also ashamed) perhaps the answer is self evident…

Thank you for reading.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote