Thread: Fiction: A winter's tale
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 09:52 AM   #14
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

I desperately tried to think of an excuse to not go through with it. Phoebe gave me a playful poke. Meg walked over to me, took my hands and pulled me off the bed. Before I knew what I was doing, my hands were pulling off my shirt. I stood wearing only my panties.

'Can I do it like this?', I asked, hopefully.

There was another knock at the door.

'Take them off Shan!', Meg urged.

'It's going to be so embarrassing!', I pleaded with my friends.

Another knock on the door.

'Ok fine, answer it like that then', Rhiannon said. As I approached the door, there was a giggle from behind me. I gulped, raised my arm to the latch and opened the door. In front of me stood a guy, at most 2 years older than myself.

'Woah!', he said, taking a step back. I smiled and said nothing. He made no attempt to hide the fact that he was looking me up and down, taking in my entire nearly-naked body. I felt exposed, but in two conflicting minds. On the one hand I wanted so desperately to cover my breasts with my hand and close the door, but on the other hand I knew my new friends would mock me and say that I hadn't completed the task and I would fail the test. And at the same time, I realized I actually quite enjoyed having a total stranger see me in a way so few people had.

'Pizzas?' I asked.

'Errr', he couldn't get his words out, it seemed.

'You're holding them', I pointed out with a grin. He had still barely looked me in the face.

He handed me the pizzas and I returned inside the room with them and set them on Meg's bed. I went back to the door with some cash and leaned against it to keep it open.

'How much was it?', he asked.

'Err, 17 dollars', he said, his eyes fixed on my breasts.

And before I knew it, I could feel my panties coming down my legs, over my knees and round my ankles. Someone had pantsed me. I didn't look over my shoulder, just kept on going as if nothing had happened, counting out the bills. I chanced a look at the delivery guy. As predicted, his eyes were now locked onto my abdomen, my inner thighs and my newly exposed privates.

I was loving the attention, so much so that I decided to take it one step further to impress the girls. I pretended to drop a 5 dollar bill behind me.

'Whoops', I said, and made a big show of turning around and bending at the waist, so that my butt would be in full view for him. As I stood back up, I looked at the girls in the room. They giggled and Meg gave me a thumbs up while the other mock-applauded.

I turned back round to him and handed him the bills. He still did not walk away as I shut the door.

'Alright which one of you pantsed me?!', I walked back, pulling my panties back up my legs, feigning anger.

'Guilty!', Rhiannon said with a wink.

I picked up my shirt and pulled it back on.

'That was so good!', Meg said, 'he'll definitely be telling all his friends about that!'

'Yeah Shan, especially when you flashed him your butt', Rhiannon added.

'I'm glad you liked it', I replied. 'That's two tasks down already!'.

'And you could easily do the skinny dipping one again tonight', Phoebe said with a cheeky smile.

We sat down and ate our pizzas, and drank the vodka and soft drinks. We chatted about nothing in particular for the next few hours.

It came quite out of the blue when Rhiannon asked, 'so Shannon, you like having a bush do you?'. Phoebe scoffed on her drink mid-sip.

'Err, well it depends', I said, suddenly feeling put on the spot.

'What does it depend on?', Rhiannon asked, 'if it's not a personal question?'

'No, um, well at the moment I don't have a boyfriend, so that's part of it'.

'So when you have a boyfriend, do you keep it shaven down there?', she asked.

I felt embarrassed suddenly. I knew from the previous night that neither Meg, nor Phoebe was bald, and I couldn't imagine, based on how easy they all were with nudity, that Rhiannon didn't already know that.

'Um, I keep it tidier I suppose', I tried to evade the question.

'But not completely bald?', she pressed. I wondered why she was asking.

'No, not completely', I said honestly.

'You mean you've never shaved all your pubes off?', Rhiannon asked, aghast.

'No, I haven't'. Phoebe and Meg looked surprised as well. I felt I needed to explain myself, 'neither of my exes asked me to. Sure I've had a landing strip, and I never let it grow to a ridiculous length, but no, I've never shaved it all off'.

'You're missing out!', Rhiannon said, 'everything feels so much better shaved and smooth'

'It really does', Phoebe confirmed.

'Maybe I'll try it then', I said, eager to fit in and gain Rhiannon's approval.

'I think it ought to become one of your challenges actually', Meg said with a grin. 'In fact, I think you ought to do it right now', she winked at me.

'Now?!', I asked, confused.

'Yep, now, and then you can complete your skinny dipping dare!', she teased.

'Ok then, what the heck, I'll do it!', I was still feeling very aroused from showing off in front of the pizza guy, and I knew by the time we got downstairs to the pool, there would be no one left down there.

Rhiannon laughed, 'go on then, we'll get ready for the pool too while you're in the shower'.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took off the few clothes I was wearing. I grabbed my razor from the side, and turned on the shower, waiting for it to get hot. I looked down at my trimmed bush, and in my mind wished it goodbye. The conversation had made me think a lot about my pubic hair. It was true - why hadn't I shaved it all off before? I had been quite happy with a landing strip when I was with my boyfriends, and so had they. But still, why not shave it off? I was excited and nervous about losing it. Steam from the shower alerted me to the water being hot enough.

I stepped in with my razor and my can of shaving cream. I lathered some on the small amount of hair I had. I made a habit of keeping everything else down there completely hair free, and up until then I had sported only a small triangle of trimmed hair above my lips. Carefully I took the razor to the hair, shaved out a strip on one side. It took me less than a minute to get all the hair off. I washed away the remaining shaving cream and stepped out of the shower. I looked at my reflection in the slightly misted-up mirror, and I loved what I saw, I was now effectively hairless below the eyebrows.

I pulled my panties on again, and clasped my shirt to my chest as I exited the bathroom.

'Can't wait to see it', Phoebe joked as I passed. All three girls were wearing only their bikinis, and were holding towels. I realized I was going to have to get changed in front of them, but apart from my newly shaved privates, there was nothing they hadn't seen before. I grabbed my bikini from the shelf, and pulled on the top, then pulled down my panties and put on my bikini bottoms. Once I had finished tying the sides, I grabbed a towel and we headed out of the room and down to the pool.

It was dark outside now and no one was near the pool. It was snowing slightly, and I could hear people in bars and the dull drone of music coming from nearby. It felt very different today, not being encouraged by alcohol.

'Come on then Shan, let's see your handiwork!', Phoebe said.

'Alright but you need to warn me if anyone is coming!', I said. I pulled off bikini top and dropped it on the floor, then, facing my new group of friends, pulled the bow on each side of my bottoms. They tumbled to the floor between my legs.

'Nice!', said Rhiannon, applauding, 'that's what I'm talking about!'

Before I risked getting seen by anyone else, I turned and dived into the pool. I was followed by Meg, then Phoebe, and then Rhiannon.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote