Thread: Cum Fries
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:31 AM   #9
Erad01

Okay so I completed this Dare yesterday. I went into the restaurant and went over to the sauce counter. It didn't have any of the plastic cups with lids, but it did have some without lids so those would have to do. I took one into the toilet with me, masturbated and eventually shot a load of cum straight into the container. I waited in the toilet for about 10 minutes, looking at pictures and videos of other people eating their own cum to get me back into the mood, and then I picked up my cum container and took it with me into the restaurant. I ordered a portion of fries as requested, sat down at a table and placed my cum sauce next to the fries. I then ate all of the fries by dipping each one into my own cum, being sure to get a decent amount of cum on them before I ate them. After the fries were finished, I only had a very small amount of my cum left in the container, which I quickly licked up.
While I was using my cum as dipping sauce I did get a look from one guy and one girl, who were probably wondering what kind of sauce I had chosen

Overall I really enjoyed this Dare, it was great so thanks for posting it. I hope you enjoyed my report, and look forward to any more dares you might have.

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote