View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 12:02 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Which is why they've said to post here, so I get zero say and people here can suggest what I get.

The only thing I ask is the belt and bra (including the chains) are fully covered
Well in that case, I would suggest (in loose order of descending importance):
  • Not more than knee to mid-calf length (I think this covers all your chains? can't remember if ankles are chained atm)
  • Sleeveless with low/large neck opening and the thinnest shoulder straps you can get away with (not sure if your chest/bra chains go over your shoulders or not)
  • Black because that will look good when you shower in it next week
  • Maybe a bit frilly/lacy if you can find it (not sure what's out there right now)

(This is just my suggestion, other people can of course suggest something else. Also if your owner gets you the shock collar it would be cool to hear about that too. Maybe you can wear that for the rest of Lent too (not during/after showering ofc) and we'll see what training he decides to start with.)

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote