View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 03:34 PM   #10
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow113 View Post
1. Put clothes pins on your nipples cover them how you want and go for a walk in a park or or someplace public.

2. Put clothes pins on your nipples, put on a tight fitting shirt qoth no bra so the clips show a bit. Go for a walk in a park or mall or some place public.

3. Grab 2 clothes pins and go for a walk in a public place. find a semi hidden spot, remove your shirt and bra and put the clothes pins on your nipples. Put your shirt back on leaving the bra off and finnish your walk.

Have fun!
Ok so to start off i opted for the medium task. I walked a half mile in the park before walking home. I wore a tight black tank top and no bra. It sort of looked like i had my nipples pierced by the imprint on the shirt. A few people passed but nobody made any comments. 1 guy seemed like he noticed my itty bitty titty clamps but i couldnt be sure

Thanks for this dare! Feel free to post again if you come up with more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
Easy: P. Use the ones that stay in place the most. Try to get two in the nipple area and four in the surrounding areas, if not able: repeat with each object 3 times.

Put on whatever you want. Go to a public place wearing attire of your choice. Attach clothespins directly and securely to your nipple-- until they can't fall off by movement only. With your hands behind you, rub against something until they detach. Don't repeat the type of thing you rub on. Repeat again for binder clips, and once with the clips with teeth. They must all be done in a single visit.

Medium: Like easy, but wear a bra over them. Take off everything but the bra when you work to rub the clips off. You can only try while you can see someone nearby.

Hard: Like medium, but handcuff your hands behind you before attempting to rub them off. You can only try while you can hear someone nearby talking (in addition to seeing a potentially different someone)

Ok so i’m not sure how this will count. I went with easy for this one but the binder clips grip much to well to be rubbed off. I gave it a good go and one lady definitely saw me put new clamps on but i wasnt able to get the binders off. I think I should still get the point since i did get the other 2 sets off.

Thanks for the dare!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
I think this one would qualify as a medium or hard one: go to a busy place (well, as far as those still exist, but a park or shopping mall will do). Bring some small pads you can put in your bra, for example a make-up removal pad, strong tape that you cannot tear apart using just your hands, a knife/pair of scissors, and capsacain cream or a bottle of very hot sauce.

In a place that's at least a 5 minute walk from your bike/car/public transport/other "place of safety" find a public bathroom and put a nice amount of hot sauce/capsacain cream on the pads. Make sure they're nearly soaked. Then cut off a large piece of the tape and take off your bra. Use the tape to secure the pads right over your nipples, and make sure there's enough tape that you cannot easily take it off without undressing.

Now leave the toilets and enjoy the walk back to your car/travelling home.
You didnt put a difficulty for this so i’ll consider it a medium. I walked for 5-6 minutes away from my house and then the pads coated in hot sauce. I tapped them on and turned back around. At first it wasnt bad but after about 2-3 minutes i started to feel an itchy burn. By the time i got home i was clawing at them to get them off. This was much harder and hotter than i thought it would be.

Thanks!

Keep the dares coming. I’m up to 7 of my 50 points!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote