View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 03:31 AM   #7
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
This is the only enema you'll get for the next 12 hours; so choose wisely how you clean your ass for the tasks that others might post!
  • Start by putting on your latex skirt and stockings
  • You can pull those up/down/aside when releasing your enema, but you'll need to squat over the toilet doing so. Try to release in a controlled manner otherwise your nice clothes will get dirty!
  • Now here's the deal: you get to choose how much water you'll use for each enema and how long to hold it. Every 100ml earns you a buttplug point, the time you hold them isn't relevant for the points.
  • Only when your ass is FULLY cleaned, meaning the water that gets out is clear as day, can you stop with the enemas. So your choice of how much to use at once and how long to hold the first one to make sure you're fully cleaned out in 1 or 2 tries!

For every buttplug point earned you'll need to wear your medium-sized plug for an hour, or the second largest you own for half an hour. Have fun!
Okay so an update on this one - I put on my pink latex stockings and skirt, a bit tricky getting on but they always make me feel so naughty when I’m wearing them. I kept my cage on underneath as I’m so horny I don’t trust myself!

For the enema I pulled the skirt up high and thought the best way to do it would be one big fill and hold it for as long as possible to really clean me out, this was a mistake! I took about a litre and a half but the pressure was so much and I just couldn’t control my ass muscles to keep from releasing so ended up having to release after only a few minutes. I’d learnt my lesson so took a little less for the second, managed to hold maybe 7 mins and then had to release. I couldn’t believe it but the water still wasn’t perfectly clear, if only I hadn’t screwed up the first one! I filled myself up a third time and prayed it would be the last. Thankfully this time it was clear!

By now I’d done 3 litres total though, 30 butt plug points! 30 hours with the medium seems a lot (why did I wear it to sleep last night as well!? Regretting now). So I’m going to attempt to knock off as many points as possible with my large plug and when it becomes unbearable go back to the medium. It’s been a while so it took some time to get in, I squared over it gently bouncing until finally I built up the courage to sit all the way down, the plug forcing me open, the stretch felt really intense boardering on pain but still okay.

It’s now snuggly in me making me feel very full, I can feel my insides tight against it gripping go it all the time, it’s definitly not the kind of plug you can forget is there!

Thanks for the dare, great start to the day and it’s far from over yet! 15 hours with this plug will really be a challenge!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote