View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 03:41 PM   #145
Total Sub Girl

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
No never

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes, due to mental health issues so won't go into detail

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Yes but not directly, when I was about 10 to 14 I started to explore self bondage for the first time (not that I exactly knew what I was doing, I just knew I liked the feeling of being restrained) while doing that I often recorded it on a camera. I have no idea why I thought that was a good idea but my mother found one of the tapes and sat me down with her partner of the time and played the tape to all 3 of us and asked me why I was doing that. I remeber everything up to that moment no idea what happened after that or what my answer was, that is lost to time.

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
Again yes, when I was 17 I was living with my father and I at the time was suffering really bad night terrors that would wake me screaming shaking and sweating in the middle of the night, one of those nights the first time he experienced it when I first moved in with him he ran in to check i was OK. That would have been a sweat gesture except he sleeps nude and hadn't stopped to put anything on... not helpful to me at all the state I was in at the time

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
Yes as answered in question 3, though that was not the only time

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
Can't say I have no

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
Again can't say I have

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Nope escaped that one but I think i might have preferred that to what I was caught doing lol

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
Heard them yes but caught no

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
Nope avoided that one

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
Nope can't say I have

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
Nope

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
Nope, always check my account online before going anywhere and prior to online banking always checked at an ATM on the way

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
Not down stairs no, however when I was in my teens I would run up stairs two to three stairs at a time (long legs) and one time fell up the stairs when I miss judged the distance in front of friends

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
Nope escaped that one so far too

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
Yes, after an indecent happened between a friend and I that the friend caused i was venting to another friend and didn't mean half of what I was saying, just angry about the situation and venting to someone I thought would understanding that and keep it to themselves. However they didn't they immediately told the other friends about it turning a small squabble into a huge deal

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
Nope learned to keep that to myself after the example in 16 that happened in high school. Now vent to myself or deliberatelyat the other person

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
Nope dodged that one too

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
Nope

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
Can't say anything in my house would really embarrass me and I did think hard on that one

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
Can't say for sure, but none that I know of

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
No

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
Nope... but my crush made an idiot of me when I was about 14. Her and her friend found out I had a crush on her, so they came up with the idea to lead me on and then end it in the most public way possible, I only found out about that plan after she had been fake dating me for a month and a half and then made a huge scene in the lunch yard at the school when they both announced it to half the school yard making a joke of secrets i had shared in the time etc

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
I can't say I have

25. Have you ever been in jail?
Jail no, but I have been in a police holding cell when I was arrested for criminal damage

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Not yet no

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
Nope not yet at least

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
Nope have ment it the times I have said it

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
Nope, now I'm curious... its that a common thing?

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Nope

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
Yes and no I'm not embarrassed about it, Nimonna is perfect for me

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
Nope

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
Never nope

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
Never tried to get one on the first date

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
Nope

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Douse the time I put a security tag into the hood of my then partners jacket. I mean the alarm went off as I went through cos we went through together

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
Nope

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
Yes

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
Yes

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
Nope I always check first

Last edited by Total Sub Girl; 02-01-2024 at 03:47 PM.
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote